Chapter 29-Home sweet home

Salam.Hello everyone and Ramadan Kareem.I feel ashamed of this late update.I'm really very sorry.
Ramadan and exams...not that easy i must say!
Enjoy🌸🌸

--We were all having a good time after what seemed like a decade

--
We were all having a good time after what seemed like a decade.Afaan was doing his sports and really enjoying every bit of it.Waleed was engaging in some games with Uncle Kareem and i was just aside, sipping the milkshake Afaan got for me.

I clicked some pictures of them and then kept the phone aside because i was thirsty.Milk shakes always do this.

"I'm going to get water".I said in a loud voice so Afaan could hear.

"I'll go with you", he said suddenly and kept the racket in his hands.He joined me and we began to search for a hypermarket.

"Are you drooling over my packs?".He asked when he caught me staring at his body building,I blushed and looked away.

Finally we entered into a Panda hypermarket and searched for the drinks section.Some people came to us recognizing Afaan as a newly crowned Sheikh.After saying 'hy' to the bunch of people streaming to us, We picked drinks and bottles of water from the refridgerator.

"Isn't that too much?", i asked seeing what Afaan was busy stuffing in the shopping basket.

"Don't blame me.I miss shopping".He replied and i shrugged.He asked if there's anything i want and i shyly nodded pointing to the snacks section.

He walked behind me wondering what i was referring to.

"Yes, pringles! Oh no not that one, the green jar".I exclaimed when he took a red one.

I watched him in astonishment as he put about 10 jars in the basket.Is that how someone behave when he misses shopping?...

"It's...what's that?"I asked him confusion.He was almost emptying the larder.

"Just shhh", he replied and i just folded my hands and watched.He continued stuffing tins, wraps, boxes, bottles into the basket and all i could do was leave my mouth open in shock.Before i started to videotape him, ofcourse.

--
We were all tired and exhausted when we returned home.The load Afaan bought was kept in a spare room because it was all too much to be sorted out at that time.

Ammi was already asleep because she refused to go out with us.I decided to check on Afaan to make sure he takes his medicines before going to bed.

"I knew you'll come", he said as I entered.I stopped and folded my hands.

"How?, i'm here for your medicines".I replied and walked past him to the medicine packs on his bed side drawer.

He didn't talk again so i proceeded to pick out drugs he would be taking at the time.

"Here iss...ooo".I was shocked when I saw him walking from the door towards me, meaning he locked it.I shrieked and he whispered "Shsh".

He smiled mischievously and i just began to freak out.Quiet people are not really as innocent as we think they are.

So for the first time, i slept in the same room as him...

The next day all we did was pack and bid goodbye to my family

The next day all we did was pack and bid goodbye to my family.I would definitely miss Waleed and my Dad.They all had been very supportive through this.

--
We landed in Omhajid late evening.The news was all over mass media so there were many people at the airport waiting for our arrival.Even though they knew about what Aasim had done, they still held respect for the family because their Dad had built a good relationship between him and his people .

Finally, 'Home sweet home' and i was too excited.The moment we reached the palace , it was filled up and Afaan had already gotten out to talk with his people.

Everything was going smoothly until something weird began.Smoke was emerging out from nowhere.Everyone was coughing and gasping for air.I searched for Afaan but they were already gone to see what was wrong so i opened the entrance door to all the helpless people and in they went.

Then one of my maids came running.She found me and tried to lower her voice.

"The place..the house.The..building is burning!".She stammered. I looked around and thankfully no one heard her.I followed her outside and we ran to the scene.Afaan's office.It was indeed his office burning down.

Fire fighters were all over the place trying to turn down the fire.

I was trembling.Fear was circulating through my veins.That building is the most important place in the palace, if not in the city.Finally the fighters seemed to succeed at stopping the fire.

I felt a hand pull me.It was Afaan, he didn't look at me, he continued walking into the main building as i turned back to look at the half burnt building .I was crying.Then i noticed something...Afaan was crying too.

Thank you very much! I promise the next update won't take this long🙈
Ramadan Kareem once again🌙❤️