Chapter 28-Divorce?

Salam Alaykum, i hope you are doing good💖
Please don't mind my mistakes.As i had said before,english is not my native language.
Thanks a lot, enjoy🖖

--
"Relax, please relax, he's not into coma...it's just a mild syncope".A doctor informed me.

I heaved a sigh of relief and nodded.I looked over to Ammi and she was about to cry.I walked fast to her.

"No, no please don't Ammi.I've always known you to be a strong mother with complete faith.His highness will recover soon insha Allah".I consoled her.

"I know dear, i just...well i've never experienced such a tragedy between my children.I don't know if this is a test from Allah.You see, their Dad had warned me that things might not continue to be the same way forever, that our kids will grow up and they are going to change.I believe this is one of the things he meant".She explained.

"I know that i'm not supposed to be saying this to you since i'm literally the cause of all this happening.But if you could just give it a thought, Allah tests us through many ways.

Some lose their loved ones and some depart from them forever.Let's thank Allah every one is in good health and pray that eventually things will get better".I explained hoping she'll get what i mean, she smiled and embraced me into a hug.

Their was a knock on the door and my Dad came in.My face lightened up and i ran to him hugging him.He smiled and walked to the bed on which Afaan lay.

He looked extremely worried on seeing Afaan.It was not a surprise, since he loves Afaan just like his own son.

"And what did the doctors say?", he asked.

"It's a syncope from a panic attack...they..they said he can recover anytime".I replied him.

He planted a kiss on Afaan's cheek and got out immediately to wipe his few tears.I followed him out and we had a little discussion in which he apologized for what they did earlier, and then gave me all sorts of comforting advice on how to deal with any inevitable that life may bring.

And it truly helped, my mind got some peace afterwards.

--
We were praying zuhr at the unit when Afaan recovered.Happiness filled each one of us as we hurried to him.

Waleed was there too, and for the first time he hugged Afaan and said a few words of good wishes to him.Finally, he was beginning to like him.

As for Aasim, he had left since the last scenario that happened and only Allah knows where he went to.As for now, No one cared...even Ammi.

After his lunch, Afaan was smiling and talking as if nothing had happened and that made us happier than ever.He was trying to impress the doctors that he is in good health so he can go back to the palace because there were many, many issues back at home.

At the end, the doctors gave up and supplied his medications and outlined to me the several prophylaxis to be taken to keep him in good health.

A flight was arranged for us and for my Dad with Waleed, we were to be leaving the next day by evening.We were all glad to be finally going back home.

We were all glad to be finally going back home