Chapter 33-Aasim; Giving up

Salam Alaykum
I'm feeling so guilty for this late update.Thank you so much for waiting.I really appreciate your loyalty.

For the first time, this is Aasim's part😊

Aasim's POV

It was beginning to annoy me.Like really? I deprived him of almost all the happiness in the world and he's still living happily with his wife, perhaps i'm destined to be forever unhappy not him.But i'll not give up, That crap isn't in my dictionary.

"For heavens sake Ali, what else do i have to sign here?", i complained to my assistant who formerly worked for Afaan.

I wondered how Mr Fan kept up with his silliness and clumsiness and all.I groaned irritatingly.

"It's all done sir, you've signed all".He replied sounding scared by my tone.I shrugged and got up from my king-size chair, leaving the office.Just because i'm king doesn't mean i'm not gonna have a rest.I'm no person like Mr Fan.I can't tolerate all their shit.

I sat down on an arm chair waiting for my spy man to arrive.I was hoping to receive news like 'Afaan's life is miserable' or 'Ameerah has left Afaan'.I sighed and looked to my watch.Then the door bell rang and i smiled.

Haisam, my spy man came in and bowed.I nodded majestically and he began.

"Sir, i haven't found much today but i've got an important piece of information.Sheikh Afaan and Sheikha Ameerah have been visiting the city hospital.But i couldn't trace where in the hospital because i was afraid I would be caught, you know the doctors are smart therea.."

"Did you see any of them? " I asked curiously.

"Yes sir, i saw both of them coming out of the hospital.Sheikha Ameerah looks sick".

My smile faded.Why is she the one sick? I thought Afaan was the one going for follow up.What could possibly be wrong with her, i didn't know.I told Haisam that his next task is to find out the reason for Ameerah's hospital visits.He left and something suddenly clicked on me.

Could she possibly be pregnant?No... that's not possible.She can never be mine if she gets Afaan's child.I needed to find out as soon as possible.And i'll find out by myself, Haisam is just gonna waste my time.

-
I whined the tinted car window and looked through.I was parking just opposite to Afaan's little crib at the front where i can't be noticed.I looked to the house and a wicked smile spread on my face.Believe me the house is nearly as small as my bathroom.

Back to the real purpose that brought me, i cringed nervously at the thought of Ameerah pregnant.She can't be.It will prohibit her from being mine.Dear baby, please don't come.You're not his, you're mine.I thought.

I got off the car and adjusted my turban in a way i can't be recognized by any passerby.I locked my latest edition porsche car and walked towards my beloved brother's house.

I pressed on the doorbell and waited, planning in my mind how to approach the innocent couple.

I heard footsteps and put on one of my usual fake smiles.It was my brother, Afaan by the door.

He was dumbfounded when he saw me.He was dressed neatly in his white thobe, holding his cellphone in the other hand.I smiled widely and broke the silence.