Chapter 23-Tarnished

Afaan's POV

Afaan's POV

Life- Happiness, Ups and downs, Encountering the unexpected...This is the life my Dad had been telling me about since i was very young, And i never realized it, until now.

"You need tea sir?"one of the hospital nurses asked me and i shook my head.

I had been standing on Aasim for a long time now, and he was asleep from the sedatives that the doctors administered to him.He looked so peaceful and sound in his deep sleep.I realized how much i missed the sweet naughty boy he used to be.

I wiped away the single tear that dropped on my nose.And then i heard his voice.

"Mr Fan".He called in a low voice.

I turned around and smiled at him.He was awake.I offered him a glass of water.

"Mr Fan, thank you.Thank you very much".He said when he finished gulping his glass of water.

I put on an expression to show i don't understand what he's thanking me for.

"For letting me have Sheikha Ameerah.Thank you for understanding".He explained.

I felt my heart beat increased.I didn't know what to tell him.

Explaining to him that Ameerah came only to make him regain coniousness by telling him she loves him would add to the problem.I sighed and put on a fake smile.

I spent the rest of the day thinking.Everything was turning upside down both in my office and in my family.

It had already been published in the news about Aasim in love with my wife.It would give my enemies a good chance to start protesting.After all, it's tarnishing the family's reputation.

--
After maghrib i made my way over to the unit where Ameerah is being kept.The hospital had stopped receiving other VIP patients to respect the royal family so, it's just the doctors, nurses and us in the hospital.

I opened the door revealing an empty room.I searched the other rooms near but couldn't find anyone.I was confused.

I ran to the doctors and asked for Ameerah and her family and they said they are out the hospital with her.And then it made sense.

They forced her to follow them back to their city.I became furiated, anger washing over me.

I ran to Aasim's unit and swung the door open.Ammi was there with him, with uncle kareem.

"They have taken her away, to their city".I blurted out,bpanting.

They knew exactly what i was referring to.Aasim jumped up, disconnecting the IV cannula attached to his hand.I shrieked.

I ran to him and pushed him down on his bed again.Ammi walked out fast to call the doctors.

Aasim was really crazy.I struggled to keep him on his bed but he was fighting back.I didn't know when i screamed at him.

"Hey!I said stop! Get into your senses right now!Ok you need explanations?Fine. They took her away because you caused it.You are tarnishing our reputation and the matter is all over the country".

"Get into your bed right now!i ordered him banging my fist on a table and pointing to the bed".

He was shaking in fear.I had never talked so fiercely to him like i just did.

He was speechless.He slowly sat on the bed and then lay his head on the pillow.I exhaled and then exited the room leaving him with a doctor adjusting the cannula.

Next hour i came back, the room was empty.Aasim was gone.

Aasim was gone

Thank you everyone for being so kind

Please vote and tell me what you think❤️