Chapter 22-I'm here for you

Salam Alaykum everyone.I hope you are doing good🌟This is another update👌
Enjoy-
--
"She's opening her eyes!", i heard a voice exclaim from nowhere.I opened my eyes slowly and observed my surrounding.A hospital.I'm in a hospital bed .Was i dreaming?

"Alhamdulillah!i heard a voice like Ammi's say.I turned to look at her but someone held my head.

"Don't.Stay still". Afaan said.
It was then that memories of last night's events flash through my mind.

Aasim was speeding with me in a car, and Afaan after us.We...we met with an accident.

"No!".I screamed out of shock.I began to cry and all of a sudden i felt someone wrap his hands around me.It was Afaan trying to comfort me".

"Wher..where's Aasim?"i asked in extreme fear.
Afaan made me look at him as he said "Aasim is fine, he's in the next unit".

I observed Afaan's looks.His eyes held a glint of red, his hair was ruffled and he looked like he has lost a bit of weight.

"My dear, don't worry everything is fine.You just need some time to get better.Ammi reassured me with a smile.I nodded and looked back at Afaan.He seemed to be fighting back tears.I became more frightened.

"Is something wrong?"i asked looking from him to Ammi.

He just shook his head and excused himself, leaving the room.

"Ammi".i managed to say after Afaan had left."please Ammi tell me what's going on".

She sat down at the edge of the hospital bed and sighed.

"Ameerah, nothing is wrong.Afaan is just stressed out.His wife and his brother met with an accident...it's normal for him to be like this in such a situation".

"And...well Aasim is in a critical state".She continued in a low tone.

I shrieked."i..i guess i'll go and see him", i said trying to get up.

"No, no you can't.No one is allowed to see him right now, he's under emergent interventions", she explained as tears formed in her eyes.I hugged her immediately and i sobbed on her shoulders.

I hugged her immediately and i sobbed on her shoulders

--
"mimi!", wake up, we're here".I heard my brother Waleed's voice.I jumped up.

"No don't you move any further".My Dad warned.He gave me a quick hug followed my Mom and then Waleed.Uncle Kareem was there also, smiling at me.

I felt much better after seeing them.They all looked so so worried and i assured them i'll be okay soon.It was a miracle i didn't get a serious fracture.Just minor injuries here and there.

Just then, Afaan entered and shook hands with my Dad and Waleed.They met him at the hospital hallway when they arrived.

"Um..Ameerah you have to come with me".Afaan said and my family looked at him like he was mad.

"To where? she can't walk obviously ".Waleed snapped at once sounding furious.

"It's important but i can't tell you what it is.She just has to come now".Afaan explained to him.He motioned towards me to help me get up but Waleed stopped him.I knew Waleed would certainly not come and leave without making a fuss out of the whole situation.

"I said she's not going anywhere.Seriously ?you don't even care about her condition, You're saying it's important.Well she's more important than whatsoever you are calling important".Waleed blurted out in a flash.

"Get away Waleed! Don't just start with that attitude of yours.He's her husband so he knows what's best for her".My dad shouted at Waleed.

My mom and Ammi helped me up and Afaan led me outside the room.He then carried me bridal style and ignored eye contact .I smiled slightly as we entered another unit.He then start to explain...

"The doctors are trying to make Aasim open his eyes.They said he might regain conciousness when he hears the voice of someone he loves, and so i had to bring you to him.I'm sorry".He explained without looking at me.

I nodded and suddenly felt bad about what
Afaan is going through.He's helping his brother regain conciousness by seeing his love, which is his wife.

He dropped me down infront of the room in which Aasim is in.He motioned for me to enter and i fought back tears .I started to walk to the room and i turned back again to look at Afaan, he was wiping away tears.

I ran back with the wounds on my legs hurting and hugged him.For the first time.He looked so helpless i just couldn't hold myself.I sobbed on him and he hugged back.He then sent me into the room and closed the door.

I glanced at the unconcious Aasim, lying on the sick bed with three doctors beside him.I exhaled deeply.He was really in a critical state.I slowly walked to him and the doctors told me to call his name and tell him that i love him.

I wiped away my tears and started...

"Aasim..Aa...sim wake up..i'm here...i..i love you".i said in a cracking voice.

"You have to stop crying if you want his condition to improve", another doctor said to me.

I nodded and exhaled out trying to gather confidence and courage.

"Aasim, Aasim...please wake up.I'm here for you, i'm with you, i love you".I said now in a voice mixed with emotions.

I repeated over and over again but to no avail.My heart started pounding in fear.I turned away to burst into real crying when i heard his voice...

"A...Ameerah...Malikah".He called out to me with a smile spreading on his face.I laughed in joy and moved once again towards him.

I comforted him a little and the doctors told me they have to continue with his treatment.So i walked out to tell Afaan the good news.

He was leaning on the door and looking through a small glass window.He was looking inside at Aasim, which meant he had watched everything that happened.I suddenly felt guilty and couldn't face him .

He Smiled happily at me saying "thanks", before helping me back to my own bed.

--
"We've made a decision.You are coming with us back home, for some time".My dad said to me.

I was more than shocked.I looked to my Mom and she nodded.Waleed folded his hands like he was waiting for Afaan to object and then he take action.

I looked to Afaan but he kept his head low, not able to say anything.Which meant there's nothing he can do..I shook my head.

"No, i'm not coming with you.I want to stay here, with them", i replied my Dad at once making all of them look at me in shock...

I want to stay here, with them", i replied my Dad at once making all of them look at me in shock

Thank you so much for the reads,votes and comments!I appreciate you all❤️❤️❤️