Chapter 27-The escape, the fight, and the Coma

Salam,hyy beauties🙋🏻
Check out Afaan and Aasim's picture with Uncle Kareem at the middle up there☝️...enjoy!

Aasim's POV
--
"You...you need to wake up.Hello..you...you can't.." I stammered as i got confused sprinkling water on her face to wake her up.

She opened her eyes.They were a bit red.I smiled widely.

"You okay?please don't get sick it's our wedding night.I'm..i'll get you a glass of water".I rushed to the water cooler at the side of the parlour.

Before i was back.she had managed to get up and lock herself in a room.I got angry, shaking the door ferociously.

I could hear her shrieks and little cries.Suddenly my cell phone rang.I knew it would be Uncle Kareem.Shit...he might be getting suspicious by now.

"Salam Uncle", I greeted sounding calm and normal.

"Aasim where are you?" Afaan has recovered Alhamdulillah.He wants to see you".My jaw dropped in shock.

"How...how can ..i mean he recovered in such a short time.I mean wh..what a relief..."

"Are you okay?why are you stuttering?" anyway, hurry up and come".He said and my heart beat fast.

I hung up the call.Damn! This wasn't what i had thought.Everything is going to fall down once he learns about what i had done.

I didn't know what to do.I decided to just go and see him atleast to prove to Ammi and Uncle Kareem that nothing is happening with me.

I glanced at the door she had locked and left without telling her.Never was i going to let her know of his recovery.

--
I opened the door slowly revealing Mr Fan, Ammi and Uncle Kareem with some men holding cameras.Afaan smiled widely on seeing me.

"Aasim, how are you?" He said to me.

"Uhm how are you feeling now?", i asked not knowing what to answer him with.

"Alhamdulillah i'm much better".He smiled again.I became confused.Why the hell is he smiling when i am the very one that put him in that condition.

"Aasim! how could you leave for hours when you know that you are needed here...What were you doing?"Ammi asked.

"Oh Mom you all know i've been busy lately with the crime stuff and i got to direct operations going on back at our office...i..."

"Shut up! You are lying i can see it in your expression".

I felt my phone ringing and i realized it was one of the men i left with Ameerah.

I picked it up and lowered the volume so that they don't hear whatever he'll say.

"Sir, she has escaped..I don't know how sir but she has escaped".

My face became red.I was about to scream when i saw all of them looking at me.

I hung up the call and told them i have to go.They were asking where to but i just left.I'm never going to let them know she had been here all this time with me.Mom will kill me and Mr Fan could take a big decision.As sweet as he is, he could be wild at times.