enin

A/N: This chapter is for my fren unlit_firefly I hope you like it fren
(I dunno if you even like this but here's this for you my fren)

Dan and Phil made their way across the ice, Dan wrapped his arms around himself, feeling so cold. It was a stark contrast to beforehand, how hot the summer had been..he recalled complaining to Phil and wishing it would be colder. Well, he got his wish, it was colder. Immediately he turned to Phil, when the older Youtuber let out a small yelp. He looked down where Phil had looked, and stepped back to see a shark frozen under the water.

"Oh, man can Sharks live in the cold?" Asked Phil, kneeling down.

" No, Phil they can't live in icy water why do you think there aren't sharks near the Antarctic or the North Pole?" Asked Dan, Phil immediately looked around at the ice which continued for as far as the eye could see. He wondered just how far did Elsa's power stretch? Did she cause a new ice age? What about the animals in the ocean below their feet like the shark, surely many of them wouldn't survive under such icy water...he hated to think of the danger to the ecosystems she'd caused. He stopped when he heard something like a motor.

" Dan do you hear that?" Said Phil.

"Yeah, that sounds like a.." They looked around, when they saw something in the distance that looked like a jet ski heading towards them. Immediately Dan and Phil rushed to get out of the way, when the guy stopped the jetski, and whooped as he did so. He looked like one of those stereotypical surfer dudes, with the tanned skin and bleach blond hair that was shaggy.

" Hey dudes, what're you doing out here?" Asked the guy curiously as he looked at Dan and Phil.

" Well, um...wh-what're you?" Asked Dan curiously, wondering who this guy was.

" I saw the ice, and I wanted to see if this baby could handle it." He replied, patting the jet ski, Dan and Phil shared a look as he smiled at them.

"Names Sven, who're you guys?" He asked curiously.

"Uh, I'm Phil Lester and this is my friend Dan Howell, we're looking for his little sister." Said Phil, as Dan immediately pulled up a picture of Elsa on his phone and showed it to the guy.

"Nope sorry dude, hey why don't you guys hop on I could take you back to Catalina Island, its not far from here and I bet someone there has seen her." Said Sven, Dan's face lit up, he turned to Phil who smiled and nodded. They looked up, when a small white puppy, popped up from the Jetski and barked before wagging his tail. Phil, gasped, as he marveled at how adorable the tiny puppy was. It was a teacup Maltese, and currently licking Phil as he went over to pet it.

"Phil, really?" Said Dan with a small chuckle.

"Dan its so cute!" Exclaimed Phil, as he picked up the puppy who was trying to lick Phil's face.

"You want it? I got plenty of puppies at home, this little guy is the only one that likes going on the Jet Ski." Said Sven, as he hopped onto the Jet Ski. "His names Olaf."

Phil immediately turned to Dan, who hopped onto the Jet ski along with Phil the younger youtuber sighed as he looked from Phil to the puppy. It was adorable, and Phil did seem to have taken a shine to little Olaf, but they couldn't have dogs in their apartment and honestly, right now wasn't the time. He smiled at Phil, who gave a small giddy jump and cuddeled with Olaf.

" So, Sven...this is some weird weather right?" Said Dan, hoping to see whether he knew something about the winter.

"What? Oh, yeah its weird this freaky snow storm hit and it started snowing all of a sudden. Its mostly all over Southern California, its so weird dude it just came out of nowhere." Said Sven, Dan looked down knowing what caused the freak snowstorm...Phil held his hand and smiled softly at him, Dan looked at him and smiled back. Sven lifted an eyebrow, there was a way friends looked at each other and there was a way people who were in love looked at each other...the way Phil looked at Dan, was not the way friends looked at each other. He smiled and shrugged, deciding to let them have their moment.

" Oh, by the way how much for Olaf?" Asked Dan, immediately reaching for his wallet. Phil gasped, and smiled whilst Olaf barked happily.

"Consider him a gift dude, well here we are. Hope you find your sister dude." Said Sven as they stopped at a small dock.

"Thanks Sven." Said Phil graciously, as he and Dan exited the jet ski and looked around at the small town. There was no way that Elsa was here..which meant she had to be somewhere out in the mountains.

"Hey Sven, whats a good place to get stuff for hiking up in the mountains?" Asked Dan curiously.

" Huh? Oh, you should try Oaken's they have everything there even a sauna!" He exclaimed, before giving them directions. Dan and Phil went a block or so away, and saw a small shop. They entered and saw that it was a tiny general store, with food, and other supplies there. A man, with a large beard, looked up at them with a small smile.

"Yoo-hoo, big summer blow out. We're having a special summer sale" Said the man.

"Uh, yeah hi do you have anything for hiking and...some warmer clothes?" Asked Phil curiously. The man pointed them to his winter department and after getting all the supplies they needed headed off to find Elsa.