e l e v en

im writing the last chapter and it will be posted t o d a y
dw kids, new story by next week

Charles made his way down the snowy beach, his eyes looked out wondering just how he was going to get there. When he noticed someone on their jetski, skating around on the ice, he smirked having thought of an idea. He smirked, and made his way over to them.

Dan sighed, as he looked around at the ice palace. Immediately, he wrapped his arms around his waist and shuddered at the cold air. There was no denying it though, the ice palace was beautiful and flawless with its reflection of sunlight and immaculate grand staircase. A few mirrors lined the walls, and there was even a giant chandelier that hung up. He didn't know his sister was capable of this, he had to admit it was extremely beautiful.

"Dan?"

Dan immediately turned, and he was awestruck as Elsa smiled down at him from atop the staircase. She looked different, it was a good different though, she seemed much happier than he'd ever seen her.

"Elsa, this is amazing." Said Dan, as he looked around the ice palace.

"Thank you...I never knew just what I could do, if I let loose." Said Elsa, with a small chuckle before turning to Dan who smiled softly back at his sister. The guilt he'd felt resurfaced, he sighed as his smile faded away.

"Elsa, about what happened...I'm so sorry, I...I didn't mean any of the horrible things I said. I shouldn't have said any of those things, really I...I-"

"It's fine Dan, you don't have to apologize...now..now go back." She replied, "I belong here, alone so that I don't hurt anyone else."

Dan shook his head, and immediately made his way up the staircase. He stopped, when he saw that she backed away from him and looked afraid...afraid of what he didn't know, but he had to reach out to her. He slowly extended his hand out to her, his brown eyes meeting hers, as she looked up at him. Being sure to keep herself as far away from him as possible.

" Elsa, you belong at home...with me, mum, dad, Adrian, and Phil...not here in this ice palace alone. You don't have to be afraid anymore, you're a good, kind, gentle person who'd never hurt anyone. I know you never would." Said Dan sincerely, Elsa shook her head as she remembered the incident...she wished in that moment that he could remember, that she'd hurt her big brother and nearly killed him.

"I'm just trying to protect you." She replied, turning around to go up another set of steps. Immediately Dan followed after her, he wasn't going to give up. He was going to reach out to her...going to talk to her and bring her home.

"Elsa please, you don't have to protect me, or anyone I'm not afraid...please, Elsa just listen. You're my little sister and I love you, I'm not leaving here without you." Said Dan, Elsa shook her head and looked back at him as they came to another room.

"Look, I know you mean well but go home ok...yes I am alone, but I'm alone and free. Free from their rules, free from their limitations, free to never hurt anyone ever again. Stay away from me, you'll be safer I promise." She replied, Dan sighed once more, he wasn't going to tell her but..perhaps it meant she'd come back.

"Actually Elsa, there's another reason I came here." Said Dan softly, Elsa knitted her brow and looked at him curiously. "You kind of set off an eternal winter..everywhere."

Immediately Elsa stopped and looked back at Dan, an eternal winter? Like the one in the story? Immediately, she felt the winds begin to pick up, as everything swirled around her. Dan was speaking..but she couldn't hear what he was saying, her eyes widened in fear and it felt so hard to breath. She hadn't just hurt one person, she'd hurt many of them. So many people were possibly freezing to death and it was all her fault...she was a monster.

A horrible monster, she was a fool for believing that she could ever be free, and control the curse inside of her. She gasped, as there was a storm brewing in the room, whilst Dan was trying to calm her down.

"Dan please just get out of here! You'll never be safe from me!" She exclaimed, but he was still going on about wanting to help her, and go back together..of how they could stop the winter...why wasn't he running? Couldn't he see how much danger there was? She held her head, feeling her powers coursing through her veins. She cried out as her powers exploded.

"I can't!" She yelled, Dan cried out and fell to his knees, as he felt a gust of cold, icy magic hit him square in the chest. He groaned, and lurched forward as ice ran through his veins. He shivered, as he heard Phil's voice calling out to him. Elsa gasped, as Phil came running over to Dan's side.

"Dan, are you ok? what happened?" Asked Phil, worry etched on his face.

"I'm fine." Said Dan, as he stood up.

"You have to go...now." Said Elsa worriedly, she'd just hurt her brother...again. The one thing she swore would never happen again did...and it was entirely her fault, Phil looked around, when he saw the walls of the ice palace become darker and icicles begin to form and immediately he could tell they had to leave.

"Dan we have to go." Said Phil.

"No, Elsa please I'm fine really, we can figure this out, and I'm not leaving without you." Said Dan in determination. Elsa shook her head, and he saw her irises turn blue, as she looked at him.

"Yes...you are...what power do you have to stop this winter? to stop me?" She asked, "Just go!"

Dan and Phil gasped as she conjured up a large snowman, that grabbed them and tossed them out onto the snow where Olaf was waiting. Dan looked up, as it closed the gates. He groaned, as he tried to get up. Phil immediately helped Dan up, when he noticed small flecks of white forming in Dan's hair.

"Dan, your hair is turning white and.." Phil immediately placed his hand on Dan's face and noted how cold Dan felt. "You feel cold."

--
rip dan