13

Elsa groaned softly, as she woke up, she looked around and found herself in a dark hotel room on a bed. Immediately, she got up and looked around in fear, because although it was familiar, it wasn't hers..or Dan's..or Phil's room...so where was she? Snowflakes began to fall around her, as she tried to remember just how she got there. She looked down at her hands and gasped, as she was wearing gloves and handcuffs. She immediately went to the window, and froze as she saw everything was coated in a thick layer of ice and snow. Hail was falling from the sky, and the cold winds were blowing stronger and stronger. Suddenly everything came back, the arguing, the confrontation with Dan and later Charles...wait Dan.

"Dan?! Dan!" She called out, while trying to break free of her chains. Remembering she'd frozen his heart, and she hoped he was ok. She stopped, when Charles came over, chuckling.

"Dan isn't coming Elsa, infact he and Phil left to go find you and haven't returned since." Said Charles, Elsa gasped and looked back at the window..they hadn't? but from the looks of things, the storm was only growing worse and worse. They were probably freezing to death..or worse.

"You can still save them and make things right though, simply stop the winter. For the sake of everyone here, and for the sake of everyone whose possibly dying due to your selfishness." Said Charles, Elsa sat on the bed and felt her eyes begin to sting. She wished she could do it, she wished there was a way to unfreeze everything and make things right..but there wasn't.

"Don't you think I would've done it already? " She asked, looking up at him. "I would give anything to stop this winter, I would give my life if needed to save everyone from what I've done...but I can't stop it and I never have. Do you know what it is like to live like this? To have this horrible power, and do nothing but hurt people? To have to push away the one person, who never looked at you like you were a monster? I would love to stop it, I would love to save everyone...but I can't."

Charles lifted an eyebrow as he looked down at the girl, who was now on the verge of tears. Her selfishness had caused this, though it appeared more drastic measures would have to be taken. He turned and walked away, closing the door behind him. Elsa looked down and cried into her hands, she'd hurt so many people, ruined countless lives and she hadn't meant to. She just wished there was a way to stop the winter, then everything would be alright. She looked down at her hands...what if there was a way...a way to end everything once and for all.

She looked out the window in determination. Her hands clenched tightly into fists, as her irises turned blue...she knew what she had to do now, what if for someone to stop the winter..they had to stop her..permanently. She closed her eyes and felt the ice forming in her hands, she bit her lip and concentrated incredibly hard, feling her powers surging forth rapidly. She gasped lightly, and smiled as she heard something shatter. She smiled, as the handcuffs were broken, and immediately she removed the gloves, before crossing to the window again. She formed a glass staircase, and climbed out of the window before Charles came back...a plan in mind.

Dan was shivering, Phil could see some frostbite beginning to settle in, as his skin became paler and his lips began to turn bluer and bluer. Phil, hugged Dan tighter, trying to warm him up, as best as he could. Sven looked back, before making the jetski go even faster, Dan slowly looked up at Phil, everything felt so cold and it honestly hurt. He couldn't really feel anything anymore, and it was getting harder and harder to breathe.

"Phi-Phil..."Said Dan weakly

"Sh, Dan..you have to conserve your strength, ok?" Said Phil softly, he placed his finger on Dan's pulse, and he felt it getting slower and slower. His friend was dying, and there was nothing he could do about it, he sniffed and hugged Dan tighter. He hoped that Dan would hold on just a little bit more, just a little bit longer. Then he noticed, that they were getting awfully close to shore.

"Um, Sven, you're getting close to land..Sven?" Said Phil worriedly, Olaf barked, and whimpered before retreating into Dan's sweater. Which didn't seem like a good sign.

" I know dude, we're not stopping we're going to keep going." Said Sven, when the Jetski collided with the snow, and made horrible noises as he tried to manuever it and keep going. Once they couldn't go anymore, Phil hurriedly got out of the ski and both he and Sven helped Dan out as well, when they saw Charles.

"What happened?" Said Charles.

"Elsa, Elsa froze my heart...and..and I need true love's kiss..t-to unfreeze me." Said Dan softly, Charles' eyes widened before nodding and wrapping an arm around Dan.

" Don't worry, I'll take you somewhere safe, for now let's get out of the cold." Said Charles, as he began walking away with Dan, Sven immediately turned to Phil incredulously.

"Dude, you're just going to let them go?" He asked, as Phil went to help him out with the jetski.

" I have to...he doesn't love me, I'm not his true love...all I am is his friend, that's all I'll ever be. Honestly, he deserves someone better than me anyway." Said Phil solemly, when Sven shook his head and punched Phil, who looked at him angrily.

"What was that for?" Asked Phil.

" To get over it, you crossed 22 miles of ice to help him find his sister, you helped him when his heart was freezing over, you were trying to keep him as warm as possible...you did all of that for him, and what did he do? If he's his true love, then why didn't he kiss Dan the minute he found out Dan needed true love's kiss to live?" He replied, and immedtiately the two of them stopped. Why didn't he?

Immediately, the two ran to find Dan.

Dan groaned softly, as Charles sat him down on the sofa in his hotel room. He looked down at Dan who looked so vulnerable, and fragile there. Dan met his gaze, and smiled softly at him, as Charles lightly carressed Dan's face.

"Oh Dan, if only there was someone out there who loved you." Said Charles, with a small smirk, and Dan's smile faded.

--
i created you Charles, I will uNCREATE YOU JUST AS FAST AS I CREATED YOU