2

Harley
"The hell do you want?" I ask as he grins at me.

"That's no way to speak to your father now, is it?" He chuckles and leans against the wired gate.

"What did you need?" I ask. "Why'd you call me over here?"

"Well," he starts. "We've been over this before and you don't seem to understand my rules for you, Harley." He replies.

I raise my eyebrow and he scoffs. "Don't tell me that you forgot again." He says and I mumble a quiet 'tch' under my breath.

"I've told you this before, you don't get to leave whenever the hell you want, you have a job here as my scavenger. Not to mention my daughter." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Right.." I mumble. "This is the absolute last time I see one of my guards come up to me and tell me they saw you walkin' around without permission to leave" he states and I groan.

"You're so fucking annoying" I groan and turn around to leave.

He grabs my arm harshly and spins me around.

He bends down a little to eye-level with me.

"I'm serious. If I see you walking around outside the gates of the sanctuary," his grip on my arm tightens.

"Oh you're gonna wish you were never born as my daughter."

He lets go of my arm and walks away, "hey you! Come here for a second!" His voice fades away as he goes to take care of other things.

I slide down the gate wall and sit down, rubbing my arm. "T'ch.."

I see someone walk up to me and I look up.

"What." I say as I look up at who was approaching me.

"Always stone-cold, aren't ya?" Levi chuckles and brings his hand out for me to grab.

I glare at his hand and huff, grabbing ahold of it as he pulls me up.

"I thought you were out with the other guys" I ask and he chuckles.

"We came back since we couldn't find anything really.." Levi mumbles.

Levi and I have been friends since my dad got married to another one of his current wives 6 years back.

He's my age, were probably the only teenagers here..

I don't understand what she or any of the 20 women he's married to see in him..

"Harley what's that?" He says and points to my arm. I look at my arm and see the bruises that formed on my arm.

"Oh, I "disobeyed" my dad again.." I roll my eyes and he shakes his head.

"You're a dumbass.." he says and I look at him. "Shut up Levi.." I scoff.

I start walking, "where are you going?" He asks, following after me.

"The weapon storage." I say and he scoffs and grabs me by my wrist.

"You just love getting in trouble, don't you?" He glares at me and I pull my arm back from his grip.

"He took my weapons, I need to get them back. What's it to you anyway?" I say and start walking inside the building.

I hear Levi's footsteps walking behind me and I roll my eyes.

"If you're following me I suggest you-" I get cut off when I feel his arms grab my waist and sling me over his shoulder.

"Let me go you bitch!" I yell and pound my fists into his back.

"Nope, you're not getting in trouble today." He says and I groan.

"You motherfucker!" I yell, grabbing everyone's attention around us.

"Hey you should thank me! I'm saving your ass from Negan right now" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Fine I give up.." I say and just let him walk with me on his shoulder.

Once we reach the outside he puts me down and I pant.

"Wow your face is so red!" He says. "Yeah that's what happens when you get hung upside down while an idiot is assaulting you" I cross my arms as he rolls his eyes.

"You're no fun-"

"Hey Harley!" Levi gets cut off as my dad's voice yells from behind us.

We both turn around and he walks over to us. "I need you to come with us later today in the RV" he says and I tilt my head to the side.

"What do you mean?"

"We have a new group that was generous enough to get us supplies!" He chuckles.

"Mhm.. sure you didn't force them?" I raise my eyebrow and lean on my right foot.

He ignored my question, "Levi, Dwight needs you in the cellars" he points to the large building and levi huffs.

"Damnit.." he mumbles and starts running back to the building.

"Now cmon, we gotta get going." He says.

"Wait where are we going?" I ask.

"We're going to Alexandria Safe Zone"
_____________

WARNING:
This book contains, drinking, blood, sexual actions (smut), mature scenes, and adult language. Read at your own risk.

Do not copy write this book©.
I've been in situations when someone copy writes my book before and it's not pretty.
Thank you.