12

Thank you -voidchxn for helping me with this chapter!

__________

Running through the obstacle course, I swing Lucille onto the walkers skull as hard as I possible can.

It's blood spraying everywhere, it falls to the ground.

I keep running while I jump over a piece of broken down wall, climbing over the fence and jumping down right on top of a walker, smashing his head to bits once I hit the ground.

As I see my dad in view, Levi by his side, crossing his arms and waiting for me with a timer, I run faster.

I kill every Walker chained to the obstacle course just like my dad told me.

I slide under the fence and immediately stand up, wiping the blood and sweat off my forehead.

My dad stops the timer, "damn, 35.7 seconds!" He chuckles and I pant, leaning on Lucille for support.

"But," he looks behind me.

"You forgot one." He points behind me and I groan.

"But I'm exhausted!" I yell.

"Don't you tell me you're exhausted now!" He glares at me.

I glare back and turn around, stomping back to the obstacle course.

"Hurry up now! We have to go back and collect our belongings from Rick the prick!" He yells and my eyes widen.

Carl.

I grit my teeth as I slide under the fence again.

Knowing I might see him there, I swing the bat as hard as I can into it's head angrily.

It falls on the ground and I pound the bat onto its skull multiple times.

"Harley its dead! You can stop now!" Levi chuckles and I slam the bat into its head one more times before standing up straight, panting.

"I knew that." I spit.

"I just had to take my anger out.." I mutter under my breath and slide under the fence again.
_________

A small cloud of dust appears when my boots hit the ground with a thud as I jumped out of the truck.

I squint at the Alexandria gates, crossing my arms as my dad gets out of the van seconds after me.

"Doesn't it seem like we've come here more often?" Levi asks as he gets out in the van as well.

I brought Levi with me because we almost nevertheless get to go out on runs together.

"Mhm.. I thought the same thing" I said, popping my knuckles.

My dad swings Lucille on his shoulder and walks up to the wired entrance gate.

He knocks on the gate with Lucille.

"Grimes!" He yells, anger lacing his voice. "Open the fucking door!" He yells.