15

I kick my leg in the air, kicking the passing Walker right in the jaw, sending it tumbling away from me.

"Tough guy aren't ya?" I ask as I pull out my knife. "I'll have to work on my kicks later.." I mumble under my breath and walk up to the growling Walker.

It's been a week since I've last went to Alexandria, Levi had told me that I've become colder somehow, towards everyone. But I don't see it.

I easily sink my knife into its skull as I huff, wiping the blood on my already dirty jeans and putting it back in my holster.

This run, I'm not fooling around, I'm getting the shit I need and coming back to the sanctuary to prepare for tomorrow.

I grumble u see my breath as I walk into the abandoned multi-purpose store.

I see the furniture Carl and I pushed against the door scattered around the area.

I frown a little when I see the exact place we slept together.

Where he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I shake my head and growl under my breath, turning away from the entrance of the store.

I grab a couple things that my dad asked me to get and toss them in my bag.

As I walk out, I see four walkers making their way towards their meal.

I raise my eyebrow and chuckle. "Alright..." I mumble and put my bag down.

I pop my knuckles as they come closer. This could be my time to improve my kicking strength.

As one comes near, I swiftly spin and kick the walkers head in the process, damaging his life-line somewhere in his head as he falls to the ground.

Since some walkers heads are more delicate, it's easier to knock them out with a kick.

But what I didn't notice, was the Walker making its way behind me as send the last one to the ground.

As I turn around, it collapses on me as I gasp in surprise, I try to push the heavy monster off of me desperately as I pant.

"Damn you're fucking heavy!" I grunt as I use my legs to pry him off of me.

Suddenly I hear a faint swish and the Walker falls motionless.

I freeze, backing away from the Walker as I stumble to my feet. "What the hell.." I mumble under my breath.

I bend down to look at the Walker more closely and see a bullet hole right through his head.

My eyes widen as I look around.

Someone's watching me, and is carrying a silent gun with them.

I quickly grab my backpack, slinging it over my shoulder. "Oh hell no.." I mutter under my breath as I carry on walking back to the sanctuary.
__________________

"You don't.."

"But I do."

I roll my eyes. "Oh really?"

Levi nods, "yes, I do, dumbass." He replies and I cock my head to the side. "You really want to come with us tomorrow?"

He nods again, "there's nothing to do here, so might as well come with you, right?" He asks and I sigh. "It's not up to me anyways, it's my dad's choice wether you're going or not."

"Really? Because he told me to ask you, since I'm you're 'special little friend'" he says and I raise my eyebrow.

"Alright, whatever. I don't care.." I mumble as I zip up my jacket, shrugging.

"Alright, thank you Harls" he says and I freeze.

I grab him by the collar of his shirt and bring him down to eye-level with me. "Call me that again, and you die. Okay?" I give him a fake smile with a closed mouth.

"Okay, okay. Moody much today?" He asks, as I shoot him a glare.

He puts his hands up in defense as I release my hair from a bun, my locks falling down my shoulders.

I brush the hair out of my face with my fingers and Levi sits down next to me.

I suddenly hear my dad's whistle, and Levi and I both whip our heads to the open gate.

"Leaving in 2 minutes!" Dwight calls out. "What? It's early in the morning!" Levi scoffs and I sigh, "yeah well, I'm guessing my dad wants to come as a surprise." I say and he shrugs.

"Whatever, lets just go the the RV.." he says and grabs my arm, lifting me up from the bench.

I yank my arm back as my head back to the RV.
_______________

35 votes and comments
=
new chapter

Sorry it's so short but things are about to get real fucked up in the next chapter :)