17

Sleep paralysis. The horrifying feeling of your soul being awake but your body is asleep.

You cannot move, and you feel like your dead. Well, this is what I'm feeling right now.

Slowly trying to move my body, I try to scream. The only thing coming out of my mouth is inaudible whimpering.

I hear the nurses voice, along with my dad. I try to call for them, to make them shake me awake.

I slowly move my fingers, and then my hands, then my arms, and I jolt awake.

Right when I shoot up, I wish I stayed in the coma-like state, as pain shoots up every inch of my body.

I grunt in pain as I arch my back, both the nurse and my dad whip their heads in my direction.

"Wha- Harley." My dad yells and walks over to me. "Finally she woke up!" I hear another voice yell.

My vision clears as the pain decreases slowly. The voice belonged to Levi's.

"H-How long have I been out?" I grunt. I look down at my body and see bandages wrapped around my waist and my arm and shoulder.

"About two days.." the nurse says. "What?!" I sit up, but instantly regret it. I hiss and slowly lay back down.

"I wasn't that badly injured was I?"

"Well, you got hit in the head pretty badly, Harls." Levi replied and I shoot him a glare, annoyed by the nickname.

"Whatever.." I muttered, grunting as I lift myself up, feeling the ground beneath my feet.

I instantly double over as pain consumed my right arm and my waist.

"F-Fuck!" I groan and levi grabs my shoulder, preventing me from falling.

"You need to lay back dow-"

"Levi you damn well know I can't stand being defenseless." I spit.

"You do know you can't walk, right?" He says and I raise my eyebrow. "Watch me." I hiss and step forewords, only for me to stumble forewords in pain.

He catches me as I sigh, "just fucking great.." I mutter. "I told you, that dude slammed his foot pretty hard on you're leg." He says and he sits me back down.

"What am I going to do.." I sigh, putting my head in my hands.

"Nothing. You need rest." He says. "I can't sit around doing nothing, at least give me crutches-"

"Crutches will only hurt you more." He cuts me off. "You need to use your arms for crutches, and putting pressure on your bullet wound is not a good idea.."

"Then how the fuck am I suppose to get back to my room?.." I spit and he leans on the wall, crossing his arms as he thinks.

"I'm sure as hell not staying here." I say and he sighs. "There's no other choice.." he clicks his tongue and pushes himself off the wall.

"What?-" I then grunt in pain as he picks me up roughly. "H-Hey gentle!" I yell as he raises his eyebrows. "Since when we're you ever gentle?" He smirks and I glare at him.

"If I wasn't injured right now, I swear I would beat the shit out of you." I say as he walks out of the infirmary.

People give us weird looks as this is a rare sight to see, I can't blame them though. I notice my dad talking to someone beside the gate.

"Wait, Levi." I flick his chest as he raises his eyebrow down stops walking. "What?"

"Who is that? I haven't seen him around before..." I mumble and point my arm towards my dad and the mystery person.

I wince as the pain in my arm grows bigger. "Hm, I think I say him earlier today, he's new."

"You're telling me that my father.. allowed him to come in.." I raise my eyebrow.

"Guess so.." he shrugs. The boy had blonde hair, I don't know what color his eyes are since he's too far away.

My dad turns around and the boy follows, suddenly, my dad and I make eye contact and he smiles. "Harley!" He claps his hands together.

My eyes widen as they get closer.

Levi and I must look like fucking idiots right now..

As they get closer the boy's features get more detailed.

"Lucas, this is my daughter Harley, the baddest little warrior in the sanctuary." My dad leans on Lucille as the boy, 'Lucas', raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, that's totally believable considering my condition right now." I shoot my dad a glare and levi stifles a laugh.

"You can put me down, idiot." I muted and he nods, putting me back down. I lean on his shoulder since there's a shitload on bandages on my left leg.

"So where'd you find this guy?" I point to Lucas, who I swear I just saw wink at me.

I raise my eyebrow in a threatening manner. "He's from the hilltop." He says and my eyes widen. "W-What?"

"He wanted to stay for a little while, right?" He nudged the blonde, who nods hesitantly.

"How the hell do you know he's not gonna do anything?" I ask.

"Oh, trust me. He won't." My dad smirks and slings the bat over his shoulder. "Show him around, would you?" He says as he walks towards Dwight, who was shooting the walkers coming near.

"He's so inconsiderate of my fucking situation right now.. how the hell am I gonna show this idiot around?" I sigh.

Levi shrugs, "you're not showing anyone around." He says and picks me up again.

"I'll drop your heavy ass in your room and show Lucas around." He says and I shoot him a glare.

"So you two are a thing?" Lucas speaks up and we freeze. "What?" Levi asks and I laugh.

"Hell no." I cringe, "I see.." the boy nods with an unreadable expression.

He opens the door to my room and levi puts me on my bed, "see ya.." I sigh and plop back on my bed.

I groan as the pain consumes my waist. "Fuck.." I grunt.

"Tch, you're welcome dumbass." Levi scoffs and I shoot him another glare.

"Go show the boy around already." I say and he lazily salutes me before exiting with the new kid.

I close my eyes in attempt to rest my aching bruises and muscles.

"I wasn't lying when I told you that you're an interesting girl, Harley.."

My eyes shoot open as I hear Carl's voice inside my head.

"Y-You're really daring, you know that?"

I squeeze my eyes shut as I try to get the voices out of my head by thinking about something else.

I couldn't think of anything else but this jerk. And it was frustrating me.
________

40 votes and comments
=
New chapter

Should I show you guys a picture of Levi? Or should I let you decide how he looks like?