14

"Woah what happened to your neck?!" Levi asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing." I reply as we get into the vehicle.

"Did you get any weapons?" My dad asks from the passenger seat. "No, they were all gone." I reply and he swiftly turns around.

"What?!"

"Gone. Didn't you hear me? GONE!" I reply with a scoff.

"Okay okay, calm down.." he replies.

I roll my eyes and get in the van, throwing my shotgun across the floor of it.

I sit back and lean my head on the closed window. I sigh as I see my reflection on the glass.

Dirt was covering my face along with sweat and blood.

The bottom right corner of my lip was busted and bleeding and there were fingerprint marks on my neck from where Carl choked me.

I close my eyes, exhausted. "Harley" I hear from the drivers seat.

"Mhm.." I reply, not bothering to open my eyes.

"You got quite a beating there.." my dad says and I groan.

"I know.." I mumble. "Did you got anything at all?" He asks and I lazily shake my head. "Not a single thing.." I yawn and he sighs.

I hear some muffled talking I cant understand as I drift off to sleep.
___________

"Harley? Is she asleep?" I barely hear Levi's voice. I tried to move but my muscles ached as I did.

I let out a small ground as I hear my dad sigh. "Take her to her room from me, she's not waking up anytime soon.." he says and I hear footsteps fading away.

As I try to open my eyes the fatigue takes over and I fail.

I am completely exhausted.

I hear Levi sigh before two arms pick me up and take me out of the van. I snap my eyes open as I felt him pick me up.

"Oh you're awake now." He says and continues walking. I shift around. "You can put me down now.." I say and he shakes his head.

"It's okay, we're almost at you're room anyway.." he says and I roll my eyes. He kicks the slightly ajar door and puts me on my bed.

"You need to shower, you look dirty as hell." He says and I glare at him.

"I know that, idiot." I reply and he shakes his head, walking out of the room.

I sigh and look up at the ceiling.

The memory of Levi telling me that Carl was using me flooded into my mind, and that's all I could think about.

He betrayed me.

I feel something inside me break as I feel something warm in my eyes.

I feel the warm liquid drip down the side of my face and me eyes widen.

Am I... crying?

I've never cried for as long as I could remember.

Negan's daughter never cries.

And here I am, letting the tears trickle down my face as I stare at the blank ceiling.

All of a sudden I hear someone knock on my door and I jolt up.

"W-What do you want?" I say quickly wiping the salty tears off of my face.

"It's Levi, you forgot you're gun in the van.." he sighs from the other side.

I get up and open the door, he hands me my gun and I look at the ground, putting it in my holster.

"Thanks." I mutter and he tilts his head to the side in confusion. My eyes widen as he might notice I've been crying.

"You still haven't showered?" He asks and I sigh in relief.

"Okay I'm going.." I say and push past him. He chuckles and I roll my eyes.

I head towards the shower, thinking about how I'm going to have to go to Alexandria once again next week.
________

Give me some ideas for the next chapter and I'll update without votes or comments needed.