18

Go show me some love on ASYLUM❤️

I woke up with a major headache, my heart pounding fast as sweat beads rolled down my face.

I shoot my eyes open to find the ceiling staring back at me.

What time is it..?

I check the old, antique looking clock by my bedside.

1:38 p.m

My eyes widen, "what the fuck?!" I gasp and shoot up, making my bones pop and pain spread through my body.

I bite my lip and wince as I slowly stand up.

I slowly and painfully put on my clothes, along with my shoes etc. I notice a pair of crutches leaning against the door frame.

I raise my eyebrow, wondering who put it there, I shrug and hop on my right leg, wincing as every time I jumped pain shot up my spine.

I grabbed the crutches and opened the door to my room. I hiss as the crutches rubbed against the bullet wound on my arm.

I should recover soon, right?

I try to ignore the pain as I stumble through the hall. As I finally reach the door, I hear muffled talking coming from the other side.

"So have you heard anything from the girl?" I hear a voice, which belonged to the blonde from yesterday.

"Who? Harley?" I hear the familiar voice of Levi, which made me wonder what their talking about even more.

"She seems like she's pretty hard to impress.." the boy, Lucas, replies.

"What do you mean? You got some little school boy crush on the leader's daughter?" Levi chuckles and I raise my eyebrows in amusement.

This should be interesting...

"It's not a schoolboy crush, she's fierce, it makes me wonder what she's like in be-"

I've had enough of that shitty conversation and opened the door, shutting them both up.

"Hey Harley, you shouldn't be walking right now, unless you want to heal slower." Levi speaks up and I shoot him a glare.

"Shut up.." I mutter, "you didn't happen to hear our conversation right?" Lucas says.

I decided to play dumb, "What conversation?" I tilt my head to the side and they both sigh in relief.

"Nothing, never mind." Levi mutters and I sigh, turning around.

"Besides, i'd rather die than sleep with you." I shoot Lucas a glare and he turns pale.

"I- uh.." he stutters, completely flustered. I wince as the crutches push up on the wound on my shoulder.

I see my dad on the high platform in front of the gate. Talking to someone below on the other side.

I look up and whistle to get his attention and he turns around. "Harley! You're still handicapped!" He says and I shoot him a glare.

"It's been a fucking day." I grit my teeth in annoyance as he laughs. "You seem to be having trouble there."

"No shit." I respond with a blank face. He looks over his shoulder to the other side of the gate and raises and eyebrow.

"Hey, don't look at me like that. You saw the whole damn thing." He chuckles and I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"What?"

He turns back around, "ricks gang came to visit!"

My eyes widen, "w-what? Why?!"

He shrugs, "beats me." He mutters. "They had something to tell me? About the Hilltop, right Rick?" He winks and waves at Dwight on the other side of the gate.

"Open the gates, will ya?" He asks and I shake my head. "No dad-"

"What? A little company wouldn't hurt, right?" He says and climbs down the ladder and walks to the front of the gate.

The gate slowly opened completely. I look at the ground to avoid the stares of shock coming from the group.

I close my eyes in defeat and sigh.

And the only thing I feel is the cold state of Carl's blue eyes.
_________
25 votes and comments
=
New chapter

You guys requested a picture of Levi:

If some of you don't want to see what he looks like then close your eyes and swipe to the next chapter.

This motherfucker is Chandler's age, enjoy