16

Get out the car, march towards the gate, demand entrance, get supplies.

Same routine as ever, except this time, I'm being completely obedient for what I have to do.

"Harley you know the drill, right?" My dad asks, pointing to the weapons room. I huff, rolling my eyes as I walk over to the weapons room.

Isn't there no weapons in there anyway?

I raise my eyebrow as I hear footsteps from behind me. "Huh.." I mumble under my breath.

I turn around as I'm met with two hands, pushing me to the ground.

I get up as quickly as I fell, and look to see who the person was.

"You're that assholes daughter, are you not?" The man asks and I cross my arms. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" I tilt my head to the side.

The brunette man chuckles in anger. "I could ask the exact same thing." He says and I scoff. "Alright, if you don't leave me the hell-"

"No, what you need to understand is that you're father is a monster." He grabs me by my shoulders and pushes me to the ground again.

I flinch as I hit the ground, I slide my leg under him so he falls as well onto the concrete ground.

"Don't you think I already know that shit?!" I yell as I punch him square in the jaw. He pushes me off of him and sends me a couple feet away from him, my cheek collides with the cement road as I scratch it pretty badly.

Holy shit this dude is strong..

"You little bitch!" He yells. "Don't you understand what you and your stupid saviors are doing?" He asks. He sends a hard kick to my side as I grunt.

He kicks me a couple more times until I grab his leg and pull it towards me, coughing in the process.

I see something spit out of my mouth and onto the road as I cough.

Blood?

My eyes widen a bit as he grabs me by my shirt and pulls me towards him. I try to break free from his grasp as he lands punches onto my face.

"I'm going to make sure I kill you and never see you or your group here again!" He grunts as I pull his hair and push him off of me.

I land a kick straight to his face and pull my gun out. I blink a couple times, my face sore and my vision a bit blurry.

He was right in front of me when my vision mistook him for being far away.

He grabbed my gun easily and threw it far away from us on the road. I back away from him, trying to recover from his punches and go back to trying to beat his ass.

"You really think you'll win this round, huh?" He spits and I spit at him.

He growls under his breath and slams his foot down on my leg. "Gah! Fuck!" I hiss in pain as he takes out his gun and points it at me.

Before he could shoot, I move to the side.

Bang!