19

That's it. My life is over.

His stare stabbed right through me as I suddenly felt my body grow weak.

And for a second there, it felt like time froze still, that is, until a hand snapped in front of me.

I blink a couple times and see that it was my dad, I glare up at him and he chuckles. "Well, I'm sure you've all been aware of the," he paused.

"Accident that occurred last visit." He looks back at me and snaps his fingers in my direction.

I look at the ground, avoiding all the stares of the rival group.

"You do understand that this will not happen again, right?" He glares at the group.

He walks up to Rick, "RIGHT?!" He yells in his face and he gulps.

"Y-Yes.." he mumbles and my dad backs away.

"Now since you've taken away my daughter's abilities to do.. well, anything.."

I look up and see him walking over to the brunette boy in the sheriff hat, "I will be confiscating your son."

My eyes widen as Carl glares up at my dad with hatred.

"Sounds about fair, right?" He chuckles and looks down at the boy. "Get up." He demands and Carl stays put, glaring daggers at Negan.

"Did I fucking stutter? I said get up!" He yells and grabs him by the arm, pulling him up.

"But don't worry," he looks at Rick. "He'll be safe with us." He winks and pushes the boy roughly towards Levi, who happened to be standing right beside me.

"You know where to take him right?" My dad asks him and he nods.

Carl and I lock eyes, his saddened aura can be felt by his expression.

I sigh, looking away before managing to make my way back to my room.

I've had enough of this shit.

"Harley" I hear my dad call from behind me. I groan and turn around. "What?" I ask, as Levi drags Carl to the cells.

"I'm not done here," he says. "I want everyone to see the state your dumbass is in" he says and I sigh, rolling my eyes.

As I stand behind my dad, I look at the ground, his voice fades away as I zone out.

Suddenly, I feel a warm hand place itself of my shoulder and I jolt up in surprise.

"This must be embarrassing.." I hear Levi's voice from beside me as I refuse to break eye contact with the ground.

"No shit." I spit. I hear him sigh, "that guy really thought he could get away with attacking Negan's daughter, huh?"

I shake my head, "I was surprised he was able to beat the living shit out of me.." I reply numbly.

"I don't really remember what occurred, other than getting beat to a pulp.." I mutter.

"The guy was shot dead, and I brung you to the clinic." He scratches the back of his head and I look at him.

I feel the corners of my lips stretch into a smile, "I assumed you would've left me there for dead after all the years of me constantly being a bitch to you." I laugh.

His eyes suddenly widen as a blush suddenly rises to his cheeks, "y-you smiled..! At me!"

I raise an eyebrow, "what?"

"I know I've seen you smile a couple times, but this seems like actual emotion." He chuckles.

"I'm so proud of you, Harls!" He laughs and pulls me in a tight hug. "H-Hey! Let go of me!" I frown.

Suddenly pain hit in my shoulder and I yelp, "f-fuck! Levi let go of me..!"

"Oh! I forgot, my bad!" He lets go of me and I sigh.

"Where's the boy?" I ask. "Oh he's in the cells, and I don't think your dad would be too fond of you visiting-"

"Alright, thanks for the advice buddy." I pat his back and make my way over to the cells.
________

40 votes and comments
=
New chapter

I apologize for the shortness of this chapter :(