10

"G-Goddamnit!" I yell as I run down the corridor, turning around from time to time to shoot at the walkers stumbling down the hallway.

I don't know why, but somehow a shitload of walkers came stumbling down the hallway.

One of them got in my room. Luckily I escaped in time.

I swiftly run the corner and press my back against the wall.

I start running towards the back door as I see many of them outside. "How the fuck?!" I yell and someone grabs my arm.

"Hurry you dumbass!" I hear levi yell from behind me as he starts running, dragging him behind me.

We climb up a ladder to the roof and shoot the walkers from up there.

"How the hell did they get in?!"

"Some idiot left the gates open yesterday night!" He replied and I growl under my breath.

"How didn't anyone notice that?!" I yell and he scoffs. "How the hell should I know?!"

Soon after, I see my dad shutting the gates, swinging his bat at the walkers near him.
_______

It took awhile, but we did it.

I lean against the wall of a building, wiping the blood off my cheek as I rest my head on the wall.

I watch some of the saviors drag the rotting bodies away to burn, or anywhere away from the sanctuary.

I huff and lean off the wall, walking towards my dad.

"I thought it was your job to keep those fuckers outta here." I say and he turns around.

"Mhm.. isn't it everyone's job? Especially the people guarding the damn gate." He says and slams the head of the bat on the ground so
Blood could trickle off of it.

I watch as the blood drips down to the floor.

I raise my eyebrow and sigh, exhausted.

Wait, aren't I suppose to meet Carl somewhere behind the gates?

My eyes widen as I back away from my dad, "I'll see ya later.." I mumble and he waves before walking away.

I head towards the back of the gates, but Carl isn't there.

"Huh.." I mumble under my breath, I start walking towards the woods.

I walk towards Alexandria as I hear yelling and groaning, followed with gunshots.

"What the hell?..." I mumble under my breath, wiping the blood and sweat off of my forehead.

I start running towards the Alexandria gates just to see walkers stumbling inside as well.

My eyes widen, I run towards the crowd of walkers, pulling out two guns from my holsters.

I shoot at the crowd as some fall one by one.

I manage to get through the crowd with ease, I shut the gate and aim my gun at a dangerously close Walker.