13

"I knew you were up to something." I spit.
___________

"Harley.." Carl says under his breath in shock. "Don't act clueless, I heard everything you said." I growl.

"Harley it's not-"

"Now you tell me one reason why I shouldn't shoot a bullet right through your skull." I growl.

He stays silent. He reaches his hand and places it on my hand that's holding the gun. "D-Don't." He says and squeezes my hand.

I glare up at him, tightening my grip on the gun. "That's not a good answer." I spit and press he gun harder against his head, making him wince.

He suddenly runs his foot under me making me lose my balance, but before I fall he catches me, lifting me from the ground and throws me back on the table the weapons were suppose to be on.

I struggle against him as he leans against me, pressing my back onto the table to hold me from going anywhere.

As it looks like we're fucking on that table, I try to move my arms out of his grasp as I squirm around.

"Goddamnit!" I yell, trying to get him out of between my legs.

He places his hand on my throat and presses down, choking me.

"You didn't let me finish." He growls.

I gasp for air as I place my hands on his, trying to release myself.

THIS BITCH

"That kid told you, didn't he?" He spits.

I cough and gasp, trying to get him off of me, I reach down towards my belt, feeling for anything to use.

I feel my knife in my holster and grab it quickly.

I sink the knife into his skin, stabbing his arm as he grunts, letting go of me,
"f-fuck!" He yells.

I drop the knife as I fall off the table and onto the ground, gasping for air, my arms keeping me from crashing into the ground.

I pant as he walks towards me, picking up the knife. I look up at him and crawl back until my back hits the wall.

The only thing audible is our panting, he walks towards me with an emotionless face.

I lean my head against the wall in exhaustion and lack of oxygen, glaring up at him.

He holds the knife by the sharp end, and aims it at me.

Swish

He throws the knife towards me and I squeeze my eyes shut as it cuts my arm, getting stuck in the wall.

I hiss as I cover the wound with my hand to stop the bleeding, I hang my head low and bite my lip, panting.

He bends down in front of me and pulls the knife out of the wall. "Oops, I missed." He says.

He places the end of the knife under my chin, lifting my head up.

"What do you have to say?" He raises his eyebrow and I glare up at him.