6

Harley
I stop walking and smile to myself.

I found it

By the time I even saw the place in view, it was about 8:30.

I mean, I think so. Because how the fuck am I suppose to know what time it is?

"I wonder what they do in there..." I mumble to myself.

As I walk closer, I hear something cracking from behind me.

I stop walking, not daring to turn around. I raise my eyebrow and listen closer.

As I hear footsteps coming closer, I made my mind up someone is following me.

I shake my head and lift Lucile up in the air before swiftly turning around and swinging the bat at the intruder.

I hear a grunt as something blocks the bat from hitting anything.

I look up and see a hand gripping the bat, the wire stuck in the bleeding hand.

I avert my eyes down a little more and see the panting and grunting mess with the sherif hat.

"You dumbass.." I say and pull the bat away from his hand, causing him to yell in agony.

"F-Fuck!.." he groans, clutching his hand.

"Wow I cannot believe you just did that.." I scoff in surprise, "that's what I call bravery!" I laugh and he glares up at me.

"At least you didn't s-smash my head into bits.." he pants and I tilt my head to the side, swinging the bat over my shoulder.

"Mhm.." I look down at his bleeding hand, the marks from the wire that dug into his flesh seems horrible.

"Here, let me help you with that-"

"Now why the hell would I trust you?" He glares at me and I raise my eyebrow.

"Hey, I'm just tying to be nice. Now are you gonna let me disinfect that wound or not?" I lean on Lucille.

He stays silent for a couple of seconds before speaking up, "F-Fine.." he sighs and leans against the tree, holding his bloody hand.

"Alright, sit down this might take a couple minutes and I'm tired of standing.." I say as I sit down and open my backpack.

He glares at me as I look up at him. "Well, what are you waiting for sheriff dumb fuck? Sit down!" I say and he rolls his eyes before sitting down on the ground in front of me, leaning his back against the tree.

I get a cloth and pour some water on it from my water bottle.

I gently grab ahold of his hand and wipe some of the blood away so I can see the wound.

His body stiffens up as I brush the cloth against his wound.

"Shit, sorry" I mumble and put the cloth down on my lap.

I disinfect it before grabbing the gauze out of my bag. "Why are you out here anyway?" I look up at him.

"I could ask you the same thing.." he replies.

"I was just out here taking a walk when suddenly you came at me out of nowhere!"

"I came at you?" He raises his eyebrow and I sigh.

"Alright, I came at you only because you were following me" I say and he stays silent.

"How long were you following me for?" I asked and he bites his bottom lip.

"Well, I was going to sneak into the sanctuary when I saw you climbing over the gate.." he says.

"Wait a minute- why were you going to the sanctuary in the first place?" I ask.

He doesn't answer, instead he looks at the ground.

"Huh.." I raise my eyebrow as I bandage his hand up.

"There.." I say under my breath.

He pulls his hand away and stands up while I put my things away back in my bag.

I hear a soft 'tch' before I'm met with a hand in front of my face.

My eyes widen a little as I lean back in surprise. "Woah there-"

"Get up." He states and I look up at him.

I hesitate before grabbing his hand. He pulls me up a little too fast and I stumble forewords and into his chest.

We both freeze, I look up and see him staring at me. "Oops" I say and back away from him before he grabs my wrist with his non-injured hand and forcefully pulls me towards him.

"I know you weren't just taking a walk. What are you up to?" He growls in my ear and my eyes widen.

"What's it to you?" I ask, trying to pull my hand back.

"I live in there, I need to know what you're up to" he states.

I pull my arm away and glare at him. "I'm not up to anything, and if I was, what makes you think I would tell you?" I scoff.

"Because we're friends" he says and my eyes widen.

"What?"

"Aren't we?" He asks and I raise my eyebrow. "What makes you thin-"

"Can't we be friends?" He tilts his head to the side as I pick up Lucille off the ground, swinging her over my shoulder.

"What are you up to?" I chuckle and he shrugs. "Just trying to make a friend" he says and I squint my eyes at him.

"Fine whatever, but that does not mean I am defending you in anything, battle wise" I point Lucille at him.

"Got it?" I ask. "Got it" he says and I put the bat down.

"We should meet up somewhere tomorrow." he says.

"I can't I have to go on a run for supplies-"

"Just meet me right here and we can do it together." He says and I sigh.

"Alright fine," I say and he nods. "Great" he says and grabs ahold of my hand.

Carl
She looks up at me weirdly as I grab her hand, I bend down and lay a soft kiss on her skin.

"Wha- Wait-"

"I'll see you tomorrow then.." I mumble and let go of her hand and start walking back to Alexandria.

I have just found my plan.

_____________

30 votes and COMMENTS
=
New chapter