5

Carl
I glare at them as they walk away, panting.

I scoff, rubbing the side of my head.

As I pull away I see blood, wiped on my hand as I raise my eyebrow. "Damn.." I mumble.

I follow Negan and his psycho daughter back to the front gates, wiping the blood off of my chin.

"Carl," my dad walks up to me.

"You okay?" He asks. "He's fine!" the girl named Harley speaks up.

"He needs to man up a little too" she laughs under her breath then shoots me a glare.

"Harley!" I hear Negan yell from inside the big RV and her head snaps to the side to look at her dad.

"Tch.." she huffs and gets in the RV before it speeds away.

"Are you okay Carl?" My dad speaks up again. I nod, "I'm fine"

"Did they take our stuff?" I say. My dad sighs and nods. "Shit.." I sigh and start walking back to my house.

I need a plan.

____________

"I figured that the only way to stop Negan from taking our stuff is through his daughter.." I mumble.

My dad raises his eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"He seems to really like his daughter," I say. "So if we can just find a way to," I pause and sigh.

"Eliminate her."

"Then I figured it would do something." I say and my dad stares at his shoes.

"I get your point. And I agree." He says. "And I know just how to do it" I mutter under my breath.
_____________

Harley
I grunt as I swing my heavy backpack over my shoulder.

It's been boring here lately, it's been a week since we went to Alexandria which means I haven't got to go outside the walls since.

I sigh and slowly open the door, looking around the dark hallway.

It's about 6:00 in the morning, last time I checked.

I couldn't really sleep at all so I figured that I could just go outside the walls before my dad wakes up.

I slowly walk through the hallway, careful not to make any noise.

I stop dead in my tracks as I see my Lucille leaned against the side of my dads bedroom door.

What the hell is this doing here? My dad never lets that bat out of his sight..

I raise my eyebrow and chuckle under my breath. I stare at my dads door before looking down at the bat.

"You asked for it dad.." I whisper under my breath and grab Lucille by the handle, swinging "her" over my shoulder.

As I make my way towards the metal door I feel a hand grab my arm and pull me around the corner.

I gasp as whip around to see who the person was and sigh in relief.

"Jesus Christ Levi I thought you were my dad.." I huff.

"What are you doing up?" He asks and I sigh. "I couldn't sleep, I'm going out." I say.

I then grab him by the collar his shirt and bring him down to eye-level with me. "Don't you dare tell my dad." I raise my eyebrows.

"Alright, alright.." he sighs and I let go of his shirt and smile. "Good, cya" I wink and open the door.

"Oh yeah," I turn around. "What are you doing here anyway?" I ask and he scratches the back of his neck.

"I couldn't sleep.." he mutters and I raise my eyebrow. "Alright.." I huff and turn back around.

"Bye!" I whisper/yell.
________

I grunt as my feet hit the ground with a loud thud.

I turn around and look at the big gate behind me.

I sigh, "phew.."

I turn around and start walking, breathing in the "fresh" air outside the gates.

I look up at the sky and see the colors starting to paint it as the sun starts to come up.

The peaceful moment soon came to an end when I heard growling from behind me.

I groan, "oh c'mon!"

My grip tightens on the bat as I roll my eyes, I swiftly turn around to see the Walker way closer than I thought it was.

"S-Shit!" I gasp as I stumble backwards, the Walker right on my trail.

"God you're so ugly.." I chuckle and swing the bat at it as hard as I can, sending its brains and guts flying into the floor.

"Oh another one huh.." I mumble as one comes up from behind the trees.

"Go to sleep, its six in the morning.." I say and swing Lucille at its head, blood splattering everywhere.

I pant as I look at the blood dripping down from the bat.

I start walking again, dragging the bat behind me.

It's not that much later until I see the tall widen walls.

The walls of Alexandria.
_________

25 votes and COMMENTS
=
New chapter