9

Harley
I slowly open my eyes and yawn, rubbing my eyes as the sunlight blinds my field of sight.

I can't stop thinking about that note..
What did he mean?

I roll off my bed and walk towards the clothes drawer. I pull my hair up in a messy bun and scratch the back of my neck.

I blink a couple times to wake myself up more and get dressed.

I walk over to the door, right before I can open it I hear a voice.

"Shit, Kid. You really did it didn't you?" I hear my dad's voice in the hallway.

"Huh?.." I mumble under my breath and put my ear against the door to listen.

"I gotta say, Kid. You're pretty brace to sneak in here, especially to try to kill me?" I hear him say.

Kid?
The only other kid in the sanctuary is Levi, and I know he does not have the balls to kill my dad.

I raise my eyebrow in confusion. I decide to open the door and look.

I open the door and turn around.

I gasp and freeze in my place.

"Oh good morning Harls!" My dad smiles.

"Look, Rick's son came to visit!" He says and I turn my gaze to Carl, who is looking at the ground.

I glare at him.

This dumbass.

"Oh really?" I raise my eyebrow and cross my arms.

"Sure has the balls to.." I smirk and my dad chuckles.

"And since this little fucker killed 3 of my men on his attempt to kill me, he's going to be spending some time here until his dad gets us the stuff we need." He says and his grip on Carl's arm tightens.

"Take him to the cells for me?" He says and shoves Carl my way.

"Sure thing." I say and grab him arm, dragging him down the hallway as my dad runs up stairs.

"You're a real fucking dumbass, you know that?" I growl under my breath as he struggles to release himself from my grip.

I whip around and grab a fistful of his shirt, I slam his body against the concrete wall and bring his face close to mine.

"Listen you little shit," I spit.

"I don't know what that little love note meant but you certainly do not have any fucking right to sneak in here let alone try to kill my dad." I say and push his back against the wall again.

"So you're gonna stop struggling like a little bitch and let me help you escape, hm?" I tilt my head to the side.

"T-That was hot I must say.." he chuckles and I groan, rolling my eyes.

He drag him by his shirt down the hallway. "Harley wait." He says and grabs my arm and pulls me back against him.

"What." I glare at him and he releases my arm. "You said you were going to help me escape?" He says and I sigh.

"Yes, now follow me before I change my mind and throw you in one of the cells." I say and turn back around.

He suddenly grabs both of my arms and slams my back against the wall. "Tell me why.." he whispers in my ear.

"N-No comment.." I mumble and he looks down at me. "Tell me, Harley." He puts his index finger under my chin and lifts my head up to look at him.

"What's it to you, huh?" I say, glaring at him up in down.

"Checking me out already huh?" He says and I roll my eyes.

I grab his arm and break free from his grip, twisting his arm behind his back.

He hisses and I sigh, "last time I checked you were the one checking me out." I growl in his ear from behind him and he glares at me.

"Now cmon" I let go of him and he sighs in relief.

"Damn, you're strong.." he says, rubbing his arm.

I don't reply, I just walk him to the back gates.

"Go." I point up at the gate and he looks at me.

"Not so fast." He says.

"Can't you escort me outside the gates?" He says and I cross my arms.

"Just what are you planning exactly?" I raise my eyebrow and he shakes his head. "Nothing" he replies.

"Huh.." I say and roll my eyes. "Fine"

We climb the gate and I jump down after him. "There, cya later.." I say and he walks towards me.

"Wait." He says.

He walks up to me and traps me in between the gate and him.

He comes dangerously close and my eyes widen a little.

He rests his forehead on mine and sighs. "You're a very interesting girl, Harley." He mumbles under his breath.

His gaze flicks up from my lips to my eyes. "Just letting you know that.." he says and I feel my cheeks start to heat up.

"W-What'd-"

"I want you to meet me behind the Alexandria gates tomorrow." He says and pulls away from me, adjusting the holster on his belt.

"A-Alright.." I reply. "See you then.." I say and he smiles.

He waves and turns around to walk away.

"Oh and one more thing-" I say and he turns around.

"Why'd you come here anyway?" I ask, leaning against the gate.

He chuckles, "No comment" he replies and turns back around, walking away.
___________

35 votes and comments
=
new chapter