chapter-12

Its been 1 month like this he wake up I make breakfast he leaves he came back I gave dinner  it is 2 stranger 1 roof but I am still thank full to Allah that he gives me my lil princess I do to all my duties of house it was end of afternoon and start of evening I was with Mia I dress in into white jumper and a beanie because its really cold in London she is looking so cute I saw her milk bottle is empty I start burping her and she start sleeping I put her in bed and came downstairs for making dinner.
I thought he don't like Pakistani food so I start making chicken fried rice with Chicken chilli I was done and it 8:00 pm he usually came back very soon I was in my thoughts Mia start crying I check her pamper and it was dirty I clean her I massage her and feed her I was playing with her and she start rubbing her eyes I take her into my arms and put her to sleep it is 11:30 in the night he haven't arrived I was laying on sofa when I hear the voice of door open and there was Asad"where were you its 1:00 in the morning what were you doing?"I asked him and move closer to him gross he smell so bad and then reality hit me hard"you are drunk"I said to him"so what who gives you right to ask me huh" he speak and move closer to me "I am your wife I have every right you say or not you can't change anything"I said and move closer to me I touch the wall and there was no distance between us"wife you my wife if you are then fill my needs"and he start kissing me "what the hell are you doing Asad leave me" I said and try to get out from his grip but his hold tighten he carry me into his arms to his room and through me in his bed and lay into top of me and start biting me on neck kissing me harshly and I was trying to get out "what the hell you are my wife right bitch"and he slap me he slap me very hard I was in tears he get my hairs in his hand and said"you are nothing but a maid to me understand" he said and leave me I was going but then he hold my wrist tightly that his nails were digging in"don't you dare to speak to me" he said and throw me out of his room.

I hope you like this