chapter-49

Zainab POV

We didn't talk to much after our K.I.S.S i was blushing badly Asad leave the kitchen after Mia start crying but also his sister call him after some time when every guest arrived everyone start eating dinner and after that everyone start leaving my parents Annie and Zayn also leaves i don't that my parent and sister was also going to leave tonight me and Asad try our hard to stop them from going but they have flight back to Dubai so now we are all alone actually i am alone in kitchen while Asad and Mia are in room changing there cloths okay i have changed Mia cloths already.

After doing everything in kitchen i close the lights take Mia milk bottle in my hand and leave for mine and Asad room when i enter lights and television was on and Asad and Mia is sleeping i change my cloths then pick Mia from bed and put her in her little bed and slide down next to Asad two hands grab me from back and start cuddling with me "Asad you are awake"i said and face him and he open his eyes God that beautiful eyes of his "how can i sleep when my beautiful wife is working in kitchen"he said and take my hand in his and intertwined our finger this bring my whole body on electricity "Zainab if you are thinking about our kiss earlier so let me clear one thing i don't regret it"he said and i got goosebumps i nodded because i was unable to form any word i thought he understands so he continue"you don't know for how long i was waiting to do this"he said and trace my lower lip with his thumb"you know what i am addicted to your lips Angel"he said and i blush.we were not saying anything and he was playing with my fingers "Asad"i said "yes angel"he said "why you call me angel"i asked "umm i know you were going to ask this i call you angel because you are one when my world was in dark i was lost i was disowning my daughter i was ignoring you like my world was on end then you bring light to my world from dark you bring me back to world bring me back my daughter and wife that is why you are my angel"he replied and we both stare and then he lean forward and we kissed and then say goodnight and sleep occupied us with smile on my face.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THE STAR ON LEFT SIDE

I KNOW MY STORY IS NOT THAT GOOD BUT I AM TRYING TO MAKE IT BETTER

I LOVE YOU ALL 

ALLAH HAFIZ