chapter-33

Zainab POV

Today is Sunday Asad is feeling good and our friendship taking steps everyday i am really very happy that we are no more strangers finally i am not more scared of him and that makes me happy on other hand Mia is becoming a daddy's girl but she is always my little princess.No one will take her away from me right??? i do not know what is happening to me but that nightmare that bad dream break me in which Asad is with his lady friend and my Mia my little princess calling her mommy. If this happens i will die because i can not live without Mia she will always be my little girl i can not sleep after that i am sitting on my bed holding Mia tinny little hands in mine i will never let her go. I have not talked to my parents after i get married and they also can not contact me because i got a new number so i decide to call my mum after making breakfast for Asad. so I go downstairs to the kitchen leaving Mia because she is sleeping and she is a heavy sleeper like her father.

I make french toast and a cup of tea for me and Asad and call him downstairs 

"Assalam o Alikum Asad"i said and placed his plate

"Walikum Assalam Zainab"he replied and sit on his chair

"where is Mia? why she is not here? is she okay?he asked so many questions at once such a child

"Mia is sleeping that is why she is not here she is okay i answer your all questions so just stop calm and eat your breakfast"i said 

he nodded and start eating after we both finished i take both of our plates to kitchen and start doing my work

"i will be in my study doing some work"Asad said 

"Okay"i replied he nodded and leave i do all my house work and make milk bottle for my lil monkey and go to my room and see she is already awake so i take her in my arms feed her and massage her with baby oil and give her bubble bath after that i dressed her in wrapped her in blankets or sleeping bag and looks soo cute Mashallah...