chapter-61

Asad pov

As doctors take Zainab inside Mia wasn't stop crying she cries her mind Zainab best friend with Zayn was also here everyone tries to stop Mia crying but didn't listen to anyone what do you expect from a girl who is only six months so my mother brings Zainab shirt which she was wearing a day before and put that in Mia hand Mia snuggled into that shirt and she stop crying.

We were still waiting for doctor to come out and tell about Zainab i was moving back and forth my parents threat me to eat something because i haven't ate eating after Zainab was shot everyone is praying for her health i gone to our house to get fresh but i can't stay there Zainab voice rung through my ears her laugh her face always came in front of my eyes so i came.

After three hours the doctor came outside my heart was beating loud that it will came out of my chest what if doctor give some negative new?what if the doctor say that Zainab?i shake my negative thoughts from my mind and pray that these are not true. "Is Zainab is okay?"Zayn asked because neither me nor our parents have strength to asked doctor,doctor move forward and stand in front of me and put his hand on my shoulder i look up so i meet his eyes with hope "Mr Asad congratulation your wife operation is successful"doctor Alexander said and i was down on my knees thanking Allah "thank you thank you thank you Allah g"i said loud my parents were hugging each other i stand up and suddenly hug doctor "thank you doctor"i said "no need Mr Sultan"he replied and i nodded "doctor can i see her"i asked "yes you can Mr Sultan but after sometime she is sleeping due to all medicines"he said i nodded.

HELLO PEOPLE WHAT'S UP?HOW DO YOU DOING?SO HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT DON'T YOU FORGET TO LIKE,COMMENT AND SHARE ALSO CLICK THAT CUTE LITTLE STAR ON LEFT 

I LOVE YOU ALL

ALLAH HAFIZ