chapter-34

Zainab POV

After dressing Mia my lil monkey start playing with her soft toys so i decide to call my mom

Mom: "Assalam o Alikum who is this?"

i do not know what happen to me what i feel like crying by listening my mum voice 

Zainab:" Maa it's Zainab"

Mom: "mere beta finally you call i miss you i miss your voice it's been so long i have not see you beti your father misses you so much."

Zainab: "Mama i miss you too and daddy how is he?"

Mom: "he is good beta tell me about your self how is Asad?what about your little princess Mia?tell me about everything" 

Zainab: "Asad is good mama and Mia is fine my little princess is happy Alhumdullilah".

Mom:" beta i am your mother tell me about yourself do not lie"

Zainab: "Maa everything is good we are happy but maa today i saw a dream in which Asad and Mia are not with me Maa what happen when they will leave what i will do i cannot live without them especially my little princess.Mama when she will come to know that i am not her real mother she will leave me maa, she will not love me mama,i will be broken mama" and i start crying tears were flowing out like rivers.

Mom: "Zainab calm down beta"

I stand up and look at the door and Asad was standing there he have listened everything every single thing.

Zainab:"mama i will talk to you later"

Mom:"okay beta Allah Hafiz"

i leave the phone on bed and look towards Asad and said"do you need anything" and he nodded and speak"yes i want to tell you something"

"What"i said and he came forward and stand in front of me and wipe the tears on my cheek 

"Zainab you said we are friends right? so friends share everything so why Zainab why you have not tell me when something is bothering you Zainab you thing that Mia will leave you when she came to know that you are not her real mom? she will not love you?"he put his hand on my cheek and said"she will even love you more you are the one who take care of her when her own father disown her you are the one who wakes up with her in mid night and change her diapers who do this hunh you are the one who open her fathers eye"he stare directly in my eyes we were standing so close that i can feel his breath on my face"you think i will leave you Zainab no no no this is not gonna happen girl you are the who is making me follow right path the one open my eyes you are the who is helping me forget Misha we are family so no more crying understand"i nodded and he smile and pick Mia.

He was going to leave but he said again"and the think i come here for just come downstairs let us watch a movie"

I nodded and he leaves....

I hope you guys like this update do not forget to vote and comment 

I LOVE YOU ALL

ALLAH HAFIZ