chapter-51

Zainab POV

I woke up and pray my Fajr prayer Asad and Mia are sleeping peacefully so i quietly leave the room to prepare what i have in my mind for Asad birthday i prepare the the little/pastry with a cute small candle on top and write happy birthday on plate and do the roof which is now covered with balloon i know it was difficult but i have to do in our bedroom so me and maids do it not making any noise although my husband and daughter are heavy sleeper they will not even wake up if there will be a bomb blast they love there sleep so before Asad woke up i wake Mia and fresh her up and then me enter quietly with MiaI in my arm and pastry platter with maid i gesture her to leave i burst one of the balloon and Asad slowly start open his eyes and with Mia in my arms we start singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY AND HUBBY,this bring smile on Asad face "what are you both doing"he asked making cute face "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"i said again he take Mia in his arms and i pick the platter "what's this?"he question "it's your birthday cake dummy"i said and he finally blow the candle and i put some in his mouth after that a little cake fight start Mia,me and Asad were covered in chocolate while that pastry was soo small finally we stop playing "thank you for everything Angel"Asad said and kissed my and Mia cheek after he was gone to get bath i make his break fast and i go to office now it's time for evening surprise.