chapter-50

Zainab POV

After dinner days went like blur my in law were back to there  home my mom and dad were staying in hotel soon they will also back to Pakistan,Annie was gone to Pakistan the very next day of dinner because her wedding talk is going on although Zayn is in London because he start working here,Zayn and Asad are become very good friends in these past days.My little girl gonna have teeth soon that's why she is feeling not feeling well one day she was crying a lot  i was so worried and we take her to hospital and then doctor said she is gonna get tooth soon that is why she is like this but Alhumullilah she is okay now and now me and Mia sitting in lounge thinking what to do because tomorrow is Asad 25th birthday we both mommy and daughter think to surprise daddy.I got idea what to do on his birthday i just hope everything goes good.

"Assalam O Alikum"i said opening the door for Asad he smiled and take Mia in his arms "Walikum Assalam angel"he replied and we go inside "you go get fresh and i'll make tea for you"i said,he put Mia in her playing mat and nodded and gone to our room i was finish making tea and he came back igave him tea and put Mia in my lap because it's milk time."How was your day?"i asked "not that good because two of my favorite girls are always on my mind and i can't do my work properly"he said and i smile "Zainab i want to tell you something"Asad said and i nodded and he continued "my agent tell me that someone is spying on his and they are against my money and company they want to harm me or people who are relate to me so i can be weak you both are my everything so just be careful"he said and i was worried"Asad it's not only about Mia and me what if they hurt you"i said and he kneel down in front of me and put his hand on my cheek"i know i know baby they will not gonna do anything i'll be careful and you should to"he said and i nodded and we sit calmly talking about stuff but i was still worried PLEASE ALLAH DON'T LET ANYONE HURT ASAD OR MIA PLEASE i silently pray.

After doing dinner i prayed my Isha prayer so i was siting on bed playing with Mia and Asad was praying his prayer MashAllah now he is praying five times a day like old times "Zainab i have more thing to tell you"Asad said while folding his janamaz and coming towards us "what Asad"i said and he sit beside me "okay i want to take you guys somewhere because after our wedding and Mia born we haven't gone on vacation or we don't have time for us so i got some meetings in Paris so let's go together i can be our family vacation what ya say"he said and i was sitting wide eyes"Angel say something"he said "OMG!!!!!really Asad we are going to Paris i always want to go Paris it's like my dream come true thank you soo much"i said happily a child got a lollipop "okay i don't know that it was your dream but you are happy that makes me happy"he said and i smile and then we turned off the light and sleep occupied us but i was happy with worried to....

HIYA PEOPLE I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER IF YES THEN DO CLICK THE STAR ON LEFT SIDE

WHAT GONNA HAPPEN TO ASAD WHO IS GONNA ATTACK HIM?

I LOVE YOU ALL

ALLAH HAFIZ