chapter-60

Asad pov

"Mr Asad doctor Alexander is calling you"nurse said and i nodded and was going to doctor room but my dad stopped me "beta are you sure you want to go"dad said "Yes dad you said i should be strong right so i have to face everything"i said and he patted my back and i leave.

I knock on the door "come in"doctor said i go inside and see him busy in some file when he feel my presence he took his face out of that thick blue file"ohh hey Mr Sultan come sit"he said and i nodded "you called me here something important doctor"i said and sigh"yes Mr Sultan i want to discuss about your wife"he said and i nodded so he could continue so he stand up from where he was sitting and come in front of me "Mr Sultan as i told you that your wife was shot by two bullets and one is still in the body"he said "yes"i reply "Mr Sultan if we did not take that bullet out it will spread poison in her body on second hand your wife waste lots of blood so this operation will be risky this operation is the game of life and death Mr Sultan but if we don't do this operation poison will kill her.he said and i was numb what if something happen to her what i and Mia will  do "Mr Sultan it's not the time of thinking you have to be strong for your wife and daughter we will try our level best sign these paper please"doctor said place the paper in front of me and handle me the pen.

I was looking at the paper and my hands where shaking when i was gonna sign it.As i sign it every every single memory of every single day every single second came into my mind her smile her playing childish behavior her blush i was in my thoughts of angel when doctor Alexander break me from my thoughts "Mr Sultan if you want to see your wife you can as we do prepation for surgery."doctor and and i nodded gone to room where Angel is they give me some sought of uniform to where and then i go inside,as i reached the bed where love of my life is sleeping i can't control my tears anymore i stand beside her and take her hand into mine her hands where so cold and her face was pale my angel her eyes where close i am craving for smile i am craving for her to say my  name.

We are outside the operation theatre standing and nurses are bringing  Zainab for surgery.After i came out of Zainab room i cry my heart out in washroom because i don't want my parents or Zainab parents to see me like this when i go to them my mother and Zainab mother were back with Mia in Zainab mother arms i run towards my little princess and take her to my arms and hug her tightly "beta Mia misses Zainab too much"my mother said "yes she cries after every 30 minutes and yesterday when she was in her sleep she was saying "mama mama"Zainab mother added i was happy and sad at the same time our princess said her first word and that was calling her mother if Zainab was here she will be jumping.

Mia put her head on my shoulder and was continuously saying some gibberish and nurses were coming with Zainab stretcher as Mia listen stretcher sound she put her head up and look towards the thing that was making noise as they come towards us Zainab parents with mine start crying and when Mia see her mother face "mama mawama mawama"she was incorrectly saying mama and that breaks my heart because her mother can't reply her nurses take her inside and Mia start crying.

HELLO PEOPLE ANOTHER CHAPTER IS HERE HOPE YOU LIKE IT STORY IS ABOUT TO END DON'T FORGET TO LIKE,SHARE AND COMMENT AND ALSO CLICK THAT START ON LEFT AND ALSO READ MY STORY WRONG BRIDE 

I LOVE YOU ALL

ALLAH HAFIZ