Epilogue (continued)

As we reach home Asad carry a sleeping Mia and we go inside to our room first i changed my cloths and makeup then i go towards Mia room with her milk and change in to her some comfortable cloths, i don't know what is happening but i feel a sharp pain and i quickly sit down on a chair in Mia nursery.

"Angel where are you?" Asad voice came to my ears "in Mia nursery" i replied quickly and pain disappear but Asad is quick as Usain Bolt "woah what happen are you alright" he asked and and i nodded "please help me stand up" i asked and he came beside me and help me stand up i quickly give the milk bottle to Mia and kissed her forehead and we leave her room.

"okay you sit here i'll be back in a minute" he said and before i asked where is going he left and sat on our bed but the pain started again "there you go your medicine" Asad said and hand me medicine and a glass of milk "milk? really Asad what i am two?" i questioned "no you are soon to be the mother of two" he answered "why are you sweating this much" he asked and raised his on eyebrow and he looks so hot *ughh my hormones* "i asked you something" Asad said bringing me out of my day dreaming "hmm yeah i feel pain here in my belly" i said and his cute expression change into worried one "wait! let's go to the doctor" he said and i hold his hand "nah it will be alright and there is still 1 week till my due date" i said and he nodded 

Asad is sleeping but my pain is increasing time to time "YA Allah please help me" i prayed and pain is increased this pain is not baby kick "i hope the baby is alright" i whisper and shake Asad shoulder "wake up" "wake up Asad" i said and shake him "just 5 more minutes Zainab" he said "god damn it wake up" i screamed and he quickly woke up "Ya Allah earth quick earth quick" he said as he woke up and i face palmed myself "Asad Sultan" i screamed at top of my lungs "take me to the hospital right now or i'll die with this pain" i continue and he just nodded "ughh Asad you sit here i'll just by myself" i said "ohh i am sorry" he said and came towards me "but listen first go wake Madison we can't leave Mia alone "i whisper and he nodded and goes downstairs, after everything is done i am waiting at the main and Asad is bringing the car as i see a car came towards me but it doesn't stop and speed its goes out and i shake my head "my idiot of a husband" i mumbled and he came back. 

ASAD  POV

we reached hospital Zainab was screaming in pain the hospital staff take her in emergency where doctor will check her immediately "Mr Sultan you wife in in early labor pain stage we have to wait sometime until we deliver the baby" doctor said and left the room and i went inside "hey how are you feeling now?" i asked Zainab "much better now" she replied and i nodded after some time Zainab sleeps and i go out of the room to tell our family about the situation and i also called Madison to check on Mia.

Doctor said there is still time to give birth all our parents are here in hospital, "HOSPITAL" a place i hate the most this place and i have the worst memories this the same place where i lost Misha this is the place where Zainab was fighting with life and death, i can't even think to lost her this is the only thing that haunt me what if something happen to Zainab i'll be dead there will be no reason for me to live without Zainab and Mia with me.

I was sitting on prayer for how much time i don't remember but i am only praying PLEASE HELP MY ZAINAB a hand on my shoulder bring me out of my thoughts and i turn around there was standing my mother she sit beside me and i put my head on her shoulder "beta i know what are you feeling" she said and continued "but this is the time you have to be strong for Zainab and Mia you have to strong for that girl who loves you and she always stand beside you so man up and go to her she needs you right now the most" she said and i nodded we both stand up "and stop crying you idiot you going to be the father of two" my mother said and we both chuckled and wipe my tear.

As i enter Zainab room she was laying there in pain but when she see me she gives the smile that drives me crazy "hey you alright" i asked and hold her hand she nodded and at the moment doctor came inside "okay Mrs Sultan i am gonna check how far are you" doctor and check Zainab and then she said "IT'S TIME" and they take Zainab to the delivery room.