chapter-32

Asad POV

Yes yes yes i was soo soo happy Zainab have forgave me i have not get any nightmare by thinking of her she really is some thing else for me,i feel so secure soo safe around he.

In morning when I see Mia and Zainab in kitchen it makes me soo happy.I pick Mia and throe in air and she giggle this little girl already wrapped me around her little finger.Zainab makes food for me and also take care that it is good for my health and this makes me the happiest man i am not sounding like a girl am i??

When Zainab was going to have breakfast in kitchen it breaks my heart she forgive that means she have every right to sit with finally she do what i said but what makes me more happy was when i was going office but she stops me/order me like a wife and order me to sleep that makes me so happy i do not why??? what is happening to me?but this is something new.

I was sleeping very peacefully when Zainab wake me up with my little princess in her arms  i have not this slept like this before no nightmares no disturbance. Zainab make soup for me she really take care of me very much i was sitting watching her the way she plays with Mia her smile wide whenever Mia giggle God I love this side of my girls.What have i said my girls?What is happening to me???

I was lost in my deep thoughts when Zainab voice bring me back to the world 

"why are you not eating"she ask worriedly 

"I am feeling pain so i can not eat so you feed me"i said smirk and take Mia in my lap and start playing with her ans Zainab feeds me 

I only play from Allah that nothing happens to my family now please

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I KNOW IT IS REALLY SIMPLE BUT I THINK IT WAS NEED TO  PROVIDE ASAD POV SO IF YOU LIKE SO DO VOTE AND COMMENT 

I LOVE YOU ALL........