chapter-44

Asad POV

I was pissed when i come to know that my sisters two devils will be sleeping with us or with Zainab call me a cruel or bad uncle/mamo but i want to spend my night alone with my girls i was really happy when all misunderstanding between be and Zainab were solved we were actually enjoying our fun Zainab is always playful which always makes me happy.

I woke up and found empty side of bed Zainab was already up and two devils were also not here i woke up do my business then i go to Mia nursery and my little princess was already up with a milk bottle hanging in her mouth,so she already doing her breakfast i smile take her in my arms and go downstairs.

I saw my parents sitting in lounge"Assalam O Alikum"i greet them "Walikum Assalam finally you are up lazy head now do your breakfast we have to do lots work to do"my mum said "what's the hurry"i asked why she is saying we have lot of work i think "beta beta we have give invitation to our relatives because of Mia birth and Zainab as your wife we should introduce them so give this lil girl to me and have breakfast"mum said i nodded and give Mia to her and go to kitchen and see my beautiful wife working i go and hug her from behind and whisper good morning in her ear and she get scared she turn around and a smile appear on her lips "Asad you scared me"she said and hide her face in my chest and this simple gesture make my heart rate increase after some time she face me and blush she give me breakfast and start eating after that i put my plates in dishwasher,me and Zainab left the kitchen by holding hands.

 I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT 

I LOVE YOU ALL

ALLAH HAFIZ