chapter-70

Zainab POV

I was shocked what he said this is not my Asad "Asad do you regret having Mia? do you think Mia is the reason Misha isn't here?" i asked but he didn't answer my question and look into his eyes "Asad tell me you don't think like this do you?" i asked and put my hands on his face "Asad why aren't you answering me" i questioned and look in to his eyes but he look at floor and i realize what his answer is,my tear were on their peak "listen Zainab just listen to me for once"he said ut i shake my head "no no no how could you damn it how could you think like this hunh that lil girl who don't even know what happen to her mother you think she is the reason" i yelled with watery eyes , "Zainab calm down yeah we will talk about this later you are not in the condition to talk it's not good for our baby"Asad said and i laugh evil laugh "what our baby really Asad you are talking about the baby who isn't in this world yet and you are regretting that lil angel you know what Asad" i questioned him look "i regret falling in love with you i regret having your baby"i was cut in mid sentence when i hand collide my cheek very hard and he slap me he slapped me "Zainab i am really sorry i don't want this to happen"Asad try to say something but i stop him "i don't wanna listen i am an idiot i thought you are change but you know what Mr Asad you are the same Monster" i said "you think you are the only one who loves Misha, she was my sister my best friend i grow up with her i know her my Misha Di all my life and you think you only loves her huh do you think i forget my Misha Di i, you don't know any thing Mr Asad so keep your thoughts to yourself only" i was saying but Madison voice stops me "Ma'am she is crying" she said and i look at my daughter and her eyes were bloodshot red and when she look at me "momma momma"she said and try to jump out of Madison arms i take her in my arms and kiss her eyes her cheeks "my angel" i said and she nuzzled her face in crook of my neck, i look at Asad and said "you regret her really do you think do you think you are making Misha happy Asad we loss important person in our lives but our life  doesn't stop we have to move on if we stuck in our we can't enjoy our present lives" i said and leave towards MY old rooom while taking Mia milk bottle in my hand.

I feed Mia gave her a long bath and my lil princess is sleeping calmly beside me i kiss her cheek and repeat everything what happen in this morning in my mind, she is so innocent and people are blaming her i shake my head i am not hurt because Asad still loves Misha Di, i know whatever i do i will never take the place of Misha in Asad's heart in don't even want to do that Misha is the mother of Mia, Asad first love i don't want anybody to forget about her i'll tell Mia about her about her mother who bring her in this world i just want Asad to move on stop blaming Mia. i walk towards the balcony and look into the sky "Misha Di i am sorry i yelled at your Asad, Di he loves you and don't him to ever stop loving you and Di promise you i'll make your family a happy family again  I LOVE YOU DI 

BONJOUR MY PEOPLE HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER AS I PROMISED 

HAPPY READYING 

I LOVE YOU ALL