chapter-58

Zainab Pov

This was our second last day in Paris,this is our first family vacation and i am never gonna forget this,this vacation gives me best memories in my life now i have mine Asad and my baby girl only mine i was getting Mia ready because Asad said we are going for shopping that man never leave a chance to surprise both of us MashAllah Mia is now six months old and that little trouble maker is making more more and more trouble for mama because she has starting crawling and she destroy everything which is in her range i dress her in pink romper that makes her more cute.

(A/N:THIS IS HOW MIA IS LOOKING BUT NOW SHE IS A BIG GIRL.)

After Mia gets ready i pick her in my arms and she start jumping my angel is full of energy nowadays we make our way to kitchen and feed Mia some cerelac and wait for Asad who is in a business meeting i don't know why but i am not feeling good i feel like something is bad gonna happen i was in my thoughts when bell rang and some one from housekeeper open the door i clean Mia and then two hands were wrapped around my waist his strong scent tells me that is my Asad "hey Angel"he whisper and kiss my cheek and go towards Mia who was jumping when she sees her father "let's go Angel if you guys are ready"Asad said and pick jumping Mia "yeah just lemme grab this monkey bag you guys go i am coming"i said and he nodded i grab Mia bag and make my way to car and we drove away.

Asad bring us to a big shopping mall and he buys everything for me and Mia and when i say something he replied"i am spoiling my two favorite girls"we all three were very happy and gone to a french resturant to have lunch on our way Mia was very tired so she decides to sleep we go inside and order our lunch after eating we came outside "Zainab you go and wait for me i think i forget car keys on table"Asad said and i nodded.Me and Mia stand by the car Mia was sleeping and my phone start ringing so one of the guard which was with us hold Mia i take out my phone and Asad was ringing"yes Asad"i said "Angel i am coming you guys are standing where the car is"he asked "yes Asad"i said and turn my face and i see something unexpected a man in black holding a gun points toward where Asad was coming and Asad was busy in his cell phone i don't know what to do so the only thought come in my mind i run towards Asad and push him aside the man pulls the trigger and i got shot "Zainab"Asad yell and i fell on ground he comes to me and put my head in his lap and the guards start running behind the man "Zainab babe stay with me baby nothing gonna happen to you trust me baby" "Asad Mia"i can only said that and i black out but before blackout the last word i hear was I LOVE YOU ZAINAB DON'T LEAVE ME"

HELLO WATTPADERS HOW ARE YOU DOING SO ZAINAB IS SHOT WHAT GONNA HAPPEN WILL SHE BE ABLE TO LIVE WILL THEY CHASE THE MAN WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MIA AND ASAD 

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THAT STAR ON LEFT

I LOVE YOU ALL 

ALLAH HAFIZ