chapter-40

Zainab POV

I wake up because my princess alarm just rang i mean she start crying i tried to stand up from bed something stops me  a hand on my waist i tried to get out from his grip but he holds tightly and pull me closer to him it's only 5:00 in the morning and i don't want to wake him up but he holds me closer and snuggle i am chubby or you can say fatty but he still hold me so tight that i can't get out of his grip so i start shaking him "Asad Asad Asad"i said but no response and i says that he is a light sleeper such a liar and Mia is crying i can't hear her cry so i do what i shouldn't i pinch him on his hand and he is awake great job Zainab "what are doing crazy women"he said and leaves me finally it was really awkward i haven't answer him and run towards Mia nursery and carry her in my arms"it's okay baby girl mama is her"i try to sooth her and go to Asad's room and when he sees Mia he suddenly stand up "what happen to her?why is she crying?"he asked worriedly "Asad she is a baby she usually wake up at this time for her milk so can you hold her i'll bring her milk bottle"he nodded and i give Mia into his arms but Mia hold me tightly and don't want to lemme go "she don't want her mommy to leave her"he said "yes but how could like this i'll make her milk and she is crying"i said and i try but still she is not leaving me"i will make the bottle you instruct me"he said and i happily nodded and leave for the kitchen i tell him what to do and finally her bottle is made i lay her in my lap and start feeding her eyes are red from from crying and she waste her all energy my crazy girl finally Mia is asleep and put her in Asad's bed where Asad is laying"she is asleep finally"he said "yes she waste her all energy"i replied and covered her with blanket "Asad i am really sorry"i said while sitting at Mia side "sorry for what wifey"he asked"sorry for pinching you,actually you were holding me soo tightly that i have to do that"i said in embarrassment "ohh yeah right actually i am sorry it was so comfortable sorry"he said while rubbing his neck and i nodded now it was comfortable silence among us.

After some time it was time of Fajr i stand up make my wadhu I should wake Asad up i thought to myself but what if he scold me? what if he will be angry on me?i shake my thoughts and pray my prayer then i sleep for some time.

Someone was ringing the house bell i wake up and see the time it's only 8:00 am who would be at this early in the morning Mia and Asad are sleeping so i leave to open the door i go downstairs and open the door and there was standing Asad's family

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER THEN DO LIKE AND COMMENT 

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW?WHAT IS ASAD FAMILY DOING?

I LOVE YOU ALL

ALLAH HAFIZ