Prologue

"ALYSSA THIS WAY!!!" The King screamed through the chaos of battle. He could hear the yells of his army men dying or falling down.

Through the smoke and chaos a young lady appeared, wearing a purple dress that had golden flower designs. The designs seemed to fade in the smoke. In her arms was a blanket, that she was shielding from the madness.

Getting to her husband, he rushed her along, to avoid the mobs and arrows flying past their heads.

"Alan we have to get to the shipping station. To put the baby in safe hands. ITS THE ONLY WAY!!!"

Alan pondered this. Everyone evacuated the city except the kingdom sorcerer and his son. It would be risky, since the tower was on the westward hill and was vulnerable to explosions and little defense. But it has to be done.

"Agreed!!COME ON!!!"He said turning to his wife only to turn around and be met by a bright white pair of lights. Taking a double take, he realized they were bright white eyes.

"Hello Little Brother."

In a sudden movement, Alan was punched back about 50 feet, slamming into a tree. Recovering from the attack, his wife yelled his name. He snapped out of his tracks running over to his wife and shielding her, taking out his golden enchanted sword.

"Heron. Leave my wife alone!!!She has done nothing to anger thee!!!"

"Who said she had angered me you idiot, I just want to say hello to my new nephew ."

Alyssa stepped back in fear, holding the blanket in her arms right to her. As Heron moved closer with a grin, Alan put his sword up to his neck in defense.

"This is between you, me and the kingdom brother.Not my wife and child. I order you to call off this battle with your henchman army at once!!!"

Heron laughed loudly, his voice seeming to echo.

"Who are you telling me to take orders from you? And putting up a sword to the King of the Nether? Please, Alan you wouldn't be able to hurt a fly in this time. Remember you gave up your powers when you married that peasant. "Heron stated gesturing at his wife.

"How dare you!!At least I have respect for women brother."

"Respect for women makes you weak!!Now I just would like to see my new nephew."

Alyssa stood silent and Alan didn't budge his sword.

"Fine. You want to do this the hard way. Nothing can change the prophecy Alan. Not even Notch. It will be a matter of time before he meets me and we take this world for us and rebuild it.But for now...."

Heron thrusted his hand out and Alan's arm twisted to the wrong direction,breaking.He yelled in pain,being punched back. Alyssa watching in horror started to get ready for a battle, taking out her sword and holding her child.

"ALYSSA!!!GO!!!GET TO HAROLD'S TOWER !!!"
He yelled blocking a punch and throwing a blue device to his wife.

Heron noticed and turned around, snapping his smaller brothers neck in the process. Flying over to the woman at full speed, Alyssa threw the device on the ground and at the last second disappeared while Heron grabbed the hair pin in her hair. She was gone. His nephew was gone.

Looking at his brother angrily feet away, he yelled in anger, lightning flashing in the dark, war painted sky.

~