CHAPTER 11

"OW, OW, OW, SETO!!!" Adam yelled as he was dragged down the corridor by his sorcerer friend. Many recruits came out of their rooms to see what the source of the noises were. The hallway was buzzing with voices. "Let me go! This is embarrassing!"

Suddenly,they turned and entered a room.Adam recognized it as the recruit dining room,though he had only ever eaten in the general dining room upstairs.Ty and Jason were there,as well as several other people he didn't know.

One of them looked at him and smiled. His smile was almost heavenly. He had dark brown hair, glasses with red frames, and battle armor on. Under his battle armor,he had a nice black dress up shirt and pants, with red shoes to match.He looked like he belonged at a party.

Seto,his face pink with anger,pulled out the chair in front of him and Ty shut the dining room doors.

"Can somebody please tell me what I did wrong?!,"Adam yelled confused. Seto ignored him and turned to the other generals.

"Is there anything we can do sir?"the man with the red glasses said.

"No,we wait."

"Wait for what?!Nothing's gonna happen-"Adam said. Seto turned angrily.

"Do YOU  know what you just did?!You just gave a possible criminal everything there is to know about the rebel camps of Gardenen,the artifacts and every other secret hidden from Heron ever,including where you are!"

"O-Oh.....WELL this never would've happened if you hadn't completely stood there while I went to catch him!"

Seto's face turned a light shade of red,almost tomato like.

"YOUR BLAMING THIS ON ME NOW! WHEN I TELL YOU TO STAY PUT YOU-"

"SETO! Your magic!"Ty yelled.

Looking down to the table,where his hand was, everyone stared at Seto's hand which was engulfed in magenta colored flames.The sorcerer looked worried for a quick moment,then raised his hand and shook it, putting out the fire.For a few moments,there was silence.Then, he took a deep breath.

"What do you want us to do General Seto?"Another General asked.

"Raise our guards,and our defenses,I want battle plans being made downstairs.Make an announcement for the recruits to be on there guards,but don't raise panic,there are families here.Also, raise the force field,I don't want anything getting in or out."

Jason raised his hand."Uh,what do we do sir?"

Seto smiled. "You just continue your training with Ty,but do be ready in case of anything.As for Adam-....."Adam flinched.

"I really am sorry,"he said, looking down.

"Just because you are the son of our former king and Notch's nephew,does not mean you get off the hook.Like Ty did when he first got here,you need to know the rules too.So I have a perfect punishment for you,fit for a prince,like you!Right Ty?"

Ty seemed to remember something and gulped,"Y-yes sir..."

"Oh boy, please tell me its not that harsh,like cleaning the toilets with toothbrushes or something....?"Adam said sadly.

"No even better ,"Seto said smiling slyly

____________________

"Your son is here to see you sir!"

"Let him in General Un."

The doors in front of the white eyed god's royal chair opened as he closed his eyes.He smiled evilly as he began to hear a loud tapping sound.As usual,his son was right on time,when threatened.