CHAPTER 12

Adam and Jason ran at full speed towards the airship entrance.

Getting to the entrance, it was desolate and quiet, but bodies of people littered the floor. There were some, woman, children and guards bodies on the floor. And some others he didn't and did know. There were zombies, skeletons, some of those that blew up, and a pink kind of monster.

Jason peeked around the ship and gasped.

"There's like ten huge airships at the side of the base. Then there's a really big one. Adam.... you don't think-?"

"They cant be dead. Not all of them, there has to be some that survived". Adam bent down and rolled over a body, obtaining two swords from beneath the dead. He looked towards the two entryway doors in front of him and stood up. "Be prepared. You don't know what we'll encounter in back of those doors."

Jason nervously grabbed the sword and stood in a half-threatening position. Adam smiled. No matter how threatening his teacher tried to be, he could never reach the amount of frightening.

"Ready?"
"Y-ya..."

Adam ran towards the doors and kicked them open with a loud screaming noise. Jason followed his actions as they broke into the next room yelling, swords ready to slice n' dice some bad guys.

They slowly stopped screaming.There was... nobody there. It was almost as silent the front entrance.

"This is weird...." Jason said uncomfortably.

"Ya..." Adam said, "Where is everybody?"

"ADAM! JASON!" A voice yelled. Turning, he saw Ty sprinting towards him. On closer look, Adam noticed, he had a bandage on his forehead, which seemed to be not properly tended to. Blood covered his right cheek, he bore scratches all over his body. His shirt was torn as well as his pants. On top of his clothing, he wore a chest plate and a helmet. "Thank goodness! We thought you two were caught!"

"W-whats going on?!" Jason yelled nervously. Adam looked behind Ty to see women, children and men from the airship huddled in a small room behind him.

"Its Herobrine! Somehow he got the coordinates to the airship. Who knows what else he got?! Also... Seto is nowhere to be found...."

Adam was silent, then he put his hand into a fist.

"We have to find him. Do you have anymore extra armor?"

"A-Adam! Your not s-serious are you! You can't fight a god! I can't fight a god! Maybe Seto is okay!"

"Jason we have to find him! He could be in trouble."

"B-But what if he kills us! Then we'll never get to go back home! I'm scared! And I'm scared for you too! This is pointless-"

"Stop it...."

"W-We have so much to live for. And going back for someone you just met a couple months ago is not a good reason. Y-Your just going to get yourself killed. What would your mother think-your father? They wouldn't want for you to die ri-"

"ENOUGH!" Adam's voice echoed deeply throughout the walls and his eyes glowed a bright yellow. "I'M NOT GOING TO SIT HERE WHILE A MORTAL COWARD LIKE YOU WATCHES PEOPLE DIE! AND JUST BECAUSE YOUR" SCARED ". SUCK IT UP JASON AND BE A MAN ALREADY! YOUR NOT A HELPLESS CHILD!"

Everyone was silent. Jason stepped back nervously. Adam couldn't see his face, but he immediately felt horrible. How could he speak in such a disrespectful way to his teacher, one of his best friends, someone who helped him so much through these times?

"Adam....." Ty said, putting a hand on his old friends shoulder. Behind him, a baby started to wail. Adam put a hand out to touch Jason nervously.