Chapter 7

Adam yelped as he woke up, the blinding light from the outside burning his eyes.Covering his eyes with his hands,he noticed there was a figure sitting next to him.Sqinting and focusing his vision, he realized the figure was shaking,it's head in their eyes.Looking closer,he realized it was Jason.

"I dont wanna do this anymore.Everything is scaring me."

Adam made a noise,though his throat was dry.How long was he out?

"J-Ja-ason-"

The teacher spun around and almost immediately his mood changed.Though he was still very shaky.

"Oh!!Hello-Er....Good Morning Adam.How do you f-feel?"

Adam put aside his previous thoughts and sat up,though in pain he yelped once again.

"Ah! No!! Don't sit up,"Jason said alarmed.

All of a sudden,a purple light filled the room scaring the astronomy teacher,making him jump back.Out of thin air,Seto appeared.

"I asked you not to do that!",the blue eyed teacher yelled.Seto rolled his eyes.

"And I asked you to just check on Adam,1 hour ago,but you stayed here.Now go check with Ty.

Grumbling under his breath,Jason left the room.

"Now....How do you feel?"Seto asked.A cup of water appeared on the table beside him.Reaching out Adam drank the water,than answered.

"I guess...Im fine.My back is in alot of pain though."Adam paused,"What happened?"

"Well.After you took off your amulet,you became a bit crazy.Actually,you tried to attack everyone and almost killed all my guards.Remember how I told you that it hides things."

Adam nodded slowly.

"It seems to have been hiding something,a more feral side of you,all these years.When your the nephew of one of the big eight,you need to be careful of how much energy you give off.Gods such as Herobrine can track it down,especially without your amulet on."

Silence.Seto seemed to be thinking.

"Starting tomorrow I'm going to be training you how to use and control your magic fully.So get sleep and rest,I'll see you tomorrow."

And with that he turned to leave but then turned again.

"Oh and here you go,drink this before tommorow and you'll be fine."

A pink glass vile appeared in the air as he opened the door and left.

Silence.

The door opened again.This was the last person he expected to see.Ty stood by the door and stared at his old friend, then sighed.

"Look,I need to talk to you..."

"About why you became my enemy?Ya,let's hear it,"The golden eyed boy said sarcastically.

Ty gave him a weird look and his brows went inward,humanly growling for once.
Adam also noticed that his wings and tail were gone,his eyes and headphones green like normal.He scratched the back of his head and sat down in the chair Jason was before.

"When we were kids,I didn't know about this.I was just as naive and innocent as you were before this.I believed everything.Remember how you would always joke about how my parents looked nothing like me?"

Adam faintly began to visualize his parents in his head.Both of them had blue eyes and blonde hair,fatter bodies,freckles dotting their shoulders and head.His older brother had green eyes,but was still larger than him.But Tyler had always been the odd one out,deep crimson thick hair,pale skin,much hairier and skinny.