Chapter 5

.....It was a rainy day when his adventure began.

Standing in front of the Diamond Theater with a yellow umbrella and a rain coat.His hair was messy and while the wind blew,it ended up in his face.

Turning to his right,he heard someone yelling loudly "Excuse me,Excuse me!!!Coming through."

He spotted his Astronomy teacher trying to shove through all the taller people.It was then he realized how tall he was compared to Jason,and he was younger than him.

The teacher stood in front of him and smiled. Then put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a peace of paper handing it to Adam.

"Here's your ticket.Good thing I didn't take the other bus,traffic was horrible."

Adam looked at him out of curiosity.He wore a blue sweater with an orange hood and zipper linen.The cuffs of the sweater were a bright blue.He wore jeans,orange boots and his hair was messy.It looked like he had been rushing.

"Well thankyou for taking the one you were on.I believe there about to let people in,"Adam said and Jason nodded.

"Well what are we waiting for.Lets go stand on that line."

_________

When they were inside,they began to look for their theater.There were many other plays going on.Finally they found it and decided to sit down before getting popcorn and other snacks for the show.Mr.Universe offered to get it,but being the nice and polite person he was,Adam got up and got it instead.

See,if Jason had gotten up like the prophecy foretold,there would've been a totally different chain of events that would've led to our main characters future.It would've happened alot less sooner than usual.But since Adam got up,let's focus on this story.

Walking out of the theater.he began to look for the snack vendor to purchase for the show.Looking around,he saw a game section,where there were a couple of kids fighting over a classic game.He would make sure to ask Jason if they could stay a bit longer to play it.

Suddenly,someone blocked his field of vision.Thinking it was Jason he opened his mouth to apologize for going off task.But when he looked up,he realized this person was taller than Jason.

He had thick black glasses,a black suit and tie.His skin was tanned,he had a messy short beard,one that Adam might have gotten similar if he hadn't shaved for two months,And dark brown longish hair.He recognized the man as a security guard.

"Excuse me young man?May I ask what you were  looking for?"

No way that was his real voice!It was way too deep and calm.There was something about him that was all too familiar.

"Um,I was looking for where I could purchase snacks and perhaps a few drinks."

The man smiled.

"Oh okay.Right this way young man."

The man led him across the 3rd floor,up the escalator two floors and in front of a door.

If this was anyone different,they would be asking a question such as,"Why are we in front of this totally not suspicious door?" Or "Isn't this the wrong way?The vendor should be downstairs."But Adam isn't anyone different and he felt it was rude to ask a question to such a kind older man.So we shall proceed on this storyline.

Opening the door,he did see the snacks,smiled and walked in.Going to pick up the one he wanted,the snack fazed and dissapeared in his hand.Adam stepped back,alert and nervous.The vendor in front of him dissapeared disappeared and the room turned black.