Chapter 2

"WATCH IT IDIOT!"

Someone said as Adam was thrown onto the floor, books spilling on the floor.  The kids in the hallway laughed as Budder dipped down to help his owner.

Adam tried to pick up the last book, but his hand was stepped on hard, making him yell in pain.  He looked up and was met with the face of his childhood friend Tyler.

Ty or Tyler had been friends with Adam ever since he could remember.  Well until last year in 10th grade.  He had gone away for a trip over the summer and came back different.  Then he slowly started to tease and then bully Adam, gaining the trust of the popular kids in school, who had all turned on him.

"Ty...."

Suddenly, a blow of a fist hit his face, sending him back onto the floor with his books scattered.

"Never call me that again....loser", he said as he turned and left without saying another word as the kids in the hallway laughed, echoes ringing in his head.

Gathering all his books, he began to head to his locker.

-------------------

After lunch, he had Astronomy with Mr. Universe.  Jason True Universe was the youngest teacher graduate in all of Minecraftia, purely because he was a true genius.  From rumors, he heard he was only 21 years old.

Opening his notebook, he looked to his right side.  The seat had been empty since Ty had switched classes to avoid Adam all together. It hurt.

"Adam?"

Jumping out of his thoughts, he realized the whole class was staring at him.  Mr. Universe cleared his throat as Adam looked up at the time.  Was he really in his thoughts for half  the class?!

"Adam, I had asked you if you had your textbook, do you?"

Adam fumbled on his words.

"I-I didn't -I-I mean I d-did sir!!"  He said holding up the textbook.  The people surrounding him laughed.

"Okay, open to page sixty seven and do the reading and answer the five questions.  Thank You class."

Adam started to read the textbook when something hit the back of his head.  Looking behind him he saw a paper plane that said open me.  Opening it, he saw loser on the lined paper.  He got up and threw it in the trash can, gaining giggles from some of the classmates.  Jason was watching the whole time, pity in his expression.

Turning to his desk he addressed the humiliated student.

"Adam, see me after class."

The laughs from the other students gained volume.

"And unless you want to join him,"he addressed firmly to the other students, "then keep quiet ."

Silence.

_____________

"I'm really sorry Mr.Universe I-I didn't-"

Jason turned around confusion on his face.

"What is there to be sorry for?"