Chapter 6

"WHAT THE NETHER JUST HAPPENED?!"Jason yelled with a mixture of anger and fear.He looked down and looked up just as fast.Thats right,they were still flying.Adam was speechless of the recent events that had just took fold.The Astronomy teacher looked at him with bewilderment."Don't you have anything to say?!"he yelled on top of the wind in his ears.

"I-I...I D-Dont..."The yellow eyed boy muttered.He really didn't have anything to say.His mind was still processing everything.Above him,Ty sighed and looked over to "Erin".

"How much longer till we get to the airship Seto?My back is killing me."

"Erin" looked down at a gadget on his hand and a blue hologram shone on his face,making him look mysterious in the darkness of the sky.

"5 minutes."

Adam finally mustered the courage to speak,but Jason interrupted him.

"What's that you got there Erin?"

"Erin" gave him a weird look and rolled his eyes.

"Look.Erin's not my real name.Its Seto.Seto Lawrence.I had to tell you my fake name,or they would've found me hiding among you stupid humans sooner,"he looked down at the gadget,"And you should know what this is....Your father built it."

Jason became stiff and looked up at Seto with wide eyes.

"What did you just say?"

"Your father built it."

"My father- My parents are dead.I was told so by the orphanage."

Seto laughed half-heartedly.

"Welp buddy,I'm sorry to break this to you,but you were lied to.We all were."

Suddenly, Jason became very quiet and looked down,as if to process all the things he was hearing.Adam spoke up.

"Can you tell us what is happening?I'm so
c-confused and Jason probably is too.And where are we?"

"All questions will be answered on the airship,"Ty growled in annoyance,"Stop talking.There are city defenses here that can pick up our voices of we are not careful."

When did he get so serious?Adam thought.

Looking down from where Ty was holding him,he noticed they were really high in the sky.He could see lights of a possible big city.Then they slowly turned to little and little until they were gone all together.They were above some green mountain tops when they started to swoop down.
He started to look a Seto who started to play with his gadget again and look down at the mountains. Ty looked at him and nodded,swooping down fully and making Jason make a frightened noise and hold onto him tighter.

Adam took a glimpse of his amulet and saw that it was glowing brightly again.He smiled.

Looking back at the mountains, he gasped at what he saw on one of the sides.It was a huge blimp,but it was weirdly shaped.It looked to be equipped with windows,long tub like holes that held large holes in them,and huge front door.

They landed and Adam looked more into the blimp.It looked like it had been there quite a while,grass and mushrooms growing out of the bottom.It seemed to be an airship that never moved in its lifetime.

"Wow....",Adam stated,mouth wide open.He looked over at Jason,who was looking out to the far away hue of the city lights.Walking over to him,he laughed,"Enjoying the view?"

"Yea,sort of,"He laughed as well,"It's funny,how a normal day can turn into something so adventurous. And...I can't believe my father....is alive."

"You didn't tell me you were orphaned,"The yellow eyed boy said,looking at Seto talking to a person by the door,"And I can't believe my friend lied to me...I-I just have so many questions....."