Chapter 2:Discovery

After that mishap was taken care of the three vampires and me walked back to the moon dorms.

"Cool so you're like our bodyguard?"
I nod at Aidos questions.

"If you don't mind answering but are you a vampire? I doubt since you got shot by zeros gun and just regrew an entire arms or something in mere minutes." Sighing I answer Kaname.

"Of course not. I'm a ghoul." I wait for them to say something.

"I thought those creatures were mainly in tokyo." Akatsuki says in a calm voice.

"Well it's were the most crime is anyways." I reply.

"Also what's with the get up?" I can feel their eyes on me. I totally forgot I still had my mask on. Taking it off I see their eyes slightly widen when they see my face.

"So no one can recognize me." I simply state.

"That explains the mask but what about your clothes with that much skin showing it would be easier to recognize you." Aido says staring.

"If I fought in regular clothes I'll ruin them. Anyways I usually wear more layers but I was to lazy." After I said that we reached the dorms. Opening the doors I walk up to my room getting ready to sleep. I'll be attending day classes tomorrow.

The next morning I met up with Yuki and Zero. I was told every dusk and dawn some day class students gather around just to see the night class students and by being part of the committee we had to keep them in check.

"This is a lot of people. Why are they so entranced by the night class?!" I had to shout just so Zero could hear me." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Quiet down damn!" I shout getting the crowds attention. They quieted down but their fanish screams were replaced with whisperings about who I was. Not being detected easily is great when I need to kill or sneak but in a social situation I might as well be invisible.

I step forward and smile. "Hi I'm new here and just wanted to know what you guys are here for." I made my voice slightly higher in a way to appear more innocent. The act as always worked on the crowd and I even heard a few 'awes' in the background.

"We're here to see the night class of course!" A random girl said.

"They're so beautiful!" Another added.

The compliments kept going until the class stepped out and the senseless screaming resumed. Sighing I help Yuki hold back the girls. Being a ghoul I wasn't as easily overpowered like Yuki.

I notice both Aido and Akatsuki are back from their suspension after the night Aido drank Yukis blood.

"Hello Yuki." I hear Kaname say. I see Yuki stutter as she replies. I find myself noticing how similar they smell. I brush it off knowing what I'm thinking is impossible.

Once the night class leaves the crowd goes to class and me along with Zero and Yuki are left. I turn to see then playfully pushing each other and having an argument.

I laugh getting their attention. "Come on let's go classes start soon." With that we walk back.

"Who's the new chick?" You'll find out later.

"Why's she with the discipline committee?" Because I am now a member.

"Why isn't she in her uniform?" I was to lazy to mess with all those buttons.

I sat next to Zero since I knew everyone else was scared of him.

"She sat next to Zero?! She's got guts."