Chapter 4:Reunions

Hearing gunshots I start heading towards its direction.

I arrive the same time the headmaster does. "What are you doing! Oh I knew you would over react!" Bending down he offers to help the committee out of the water. I sweat drop when they were already out.

"So what happened?" I see them all turn to me just noticing me. I was standing next to Mr. Yagiri and before I knew it his gun was aimed at my head and he pulled the trigger. I fell backward from the impact. "What the hell! Again!!" Rubbing my forehead I dizzily get up. The headmaster runs toward me and let's me lean on his shoulder.

"What is she?" He asks still on guard.

"She's Tataras niece. Remember him? He saved our lives once." He slaps a band aid on my head and I see Mr. Yagiri look at me closely. "Anyways he's asked if she could attend the school for awhile."

"You're trying to get ghouls to do the same thing the vampires here are doing? To integrate them into the school?" The headmaster happily nods.

"Yuri dear can you escort Yuki back to her dorm." I nod and leave.

"So Zeros a vampire. Wow he smelled odd but I didn't know he was one of them." She looks up to me.

"Can you really know from someone's scent?"

Nodding my head I explain. "It's like how you and Kaname have similar scents. I just thought it was because you're the only human he's ever around but something's off. Like there's more but I can't explain what it is." Waving it off I say goodnight as we arrive at her dorm.

Once at my own dorm I make a tiny bed for the bunny and fall asleep.

Waking up the next day I help Yuki with the crowds. Zero wasn't there so she had more trouble.

After class I noticed Yuki follow after Mr Yagiri. I follow after her taking my time. Once there I see her standing outside one of the night class classroom.

"What you doing?" She jumps back startled.

"Oh Yuri. I just wanted to know where Zero was."

I nod and sit down knowing she was waiting for Mr Yagiri. "I'll keep you company. After some time passes he steps out.

"You're still here?" She nods and persists on asking where Zero is. He finally answers and noticed me once she leaves. "What about you? Why are you here?" Getting up and stretching I answer.

"I'm just bored." I notice a knife wedged right through his book. "Woah what happened in there." He laughs.

"You don't act anything like your uncle. You act like a regular teenage girl, if I never saw you deflect that bullet yesterday I'd say you were harmless."

"That hurt you know! It was bad enough when Zero shot me but your gun hurt even more." I whine remembering the event.

Pausing for a moment I realise something. "Yukis blood... she's alone with Zero and I smell her blood." I see the teachers eyes widen. We start running to Zeros quarantine room. Seeing an open window I hurl myself out.

Once near the rooms floor I grab onto its ledge. Banging on the window I see Yuki open it.

"He bit you!" Panicking I grab a towel from the bathroom and clean her up. I'm my hurry Mr Yagiri busts through the door with a gun already pointed at Zero. Damn.

"You can't!" Standing between his gun and Zero Yuki goes on about ... something I can't remember because I was so awed by her kindness. It was stupid but it was still brave.

Later that week everyone started worrying about Kaname because he didn't leave his room for a few days.

We all stand outside his door. Until Takuma gets a letter saying his uncle was visiting. He started freaking out.

"Is your uncle scary or something?"

They all look to me with shocked faces until I remind them I'm not a vampire and know nothing of their kind and vice-versa.

Later that day I find out everyone was downstairs to greet him. Apparently he's a business man with ties to a lot of stuff. I wonder if the ccg is one?

As usual I wasn't noticed so I sat back and watched as Aido got himself slapped.

Few hours passed and and I still haven't moved. I listen in on Takumas conversation with his father before the committee comes to escort him to the headmasters.

I stayed not wanting to get up. Yuki lingered for awhile once she saw Kaname to thank him. The air was silent for a bit. I sensed Ruka eavesdropping.

Next day I decided to miss class to go hunting. I overheard Senri talking about a level e vampire serial killer killing young girls in town. Using myself as bait I walked aimlessly around town till I smelled blood.

Following the scent I walk into an old abandoned building. Vines crawling up the walls already cracking it's bricks.

"Why hello there~" I see a blur pass by me. He must've already seen me. "Today must be my lucky day!" With that I feel a hand on my waist pulling me back and a hand graze my neck. "My word you look good now let's see if you taste good."

Bang

Looking back I see Zero. Ignoring the fact that he missed the vampire completely I use the opportunity to rip an arm off. Hearing the level e scream from the agony my eyes turn black and red. Before I could even snag another limb he's gone with Zero after him. I started running once I heard Yuki voice.

The vampire already slowed down by blood loss was easy to track. By the time I got there Zero already shot him.  Looks like I lost my dinner.

Taking a bite from the limb I tore of a see him look at me with disgust and cover Yukis eyes. Shrugging my shoulders they finally leave.

I smell Senri and Rima outside so I leave out in a different direction not wanting to be seen.