Chapter 20:Itou

Yuri awoke in the schools infirmary later that day. Her eyes moved to her side where her partner sat. She watched as his shoulders rose up and down with every breath. He had fallen asleep waiting for her to wake up.

"Oh Itou. You are adorable." She whispered.

He stirred a bit before he fully awoke to look at his partner. "Yuri." He spoke softly. "Youre awake." Caressing her cheek he brings his forehead to hers.

She let's out a little giggle wondering if her partner was always like this.

"Here I brought you some extra clothes you can change into." He left her alone to go change after that only coming back in once Yuri said she was finished.

Without warning Yuri ran up to him and grabbing him by his front collar brought him towards her lips.

Taken by surprise Itou was left dumbfounded when Yuri pulled away with the biggest grin on her face.

"You took my collar off!!!!!" She hugs him as she jumps for joy. "I feel so free and powerful!!!" Saying that last word her eyes turn ghoul like for a second before reverting back to normal.

Itou still shocked from her actions before just looks at his partner as she moves about with glee.

After a long silence of him watching her he stands up and grabs Yuris hand bringing her attention to him. "Runaway with me." He says seriously.

Yuri still confused glances to him. "Itou what do you mean? We are adults."

"Yuri, I've known you long enough to know i want to stay with you." She stayed silent as he continued. "I enjoy working along side you, living with you, and just being around you." He paused for a moment. "If we go back to headquarters youre just going to be treated as a dog. Even I treated you as such when we first met."

"Itou." Yuri says pausing. "I'll gladly run away with you." She says quietly. Letting a smile sneak onto his face Itou hugs his partner.

~^°^~

With that the two lovers were off. They bid their farewells to those at the school and headed towards a new beginning.

"What do you think about moving to the Canada?" Itou asked his partner. She looked to him almost childlike. Canada had no CCG organizations yet unlike its southern neighbor and it seemed like the perfect place to get away.

Yuri smiled, "That sounds wonderful Itou." Hearing the happiness in her voice he couldnt help but smile.

______________________________________

I might do a part 2 since i enjoy drawing couples.

Im going to start wrapping this story up so ill be doing multiple endings because i know some of you readers want Yuri to end up with a hot vampire.😏

I got long fake nails recently so its a struggle to type xD. I'll try my fastest to type the rest of the chapters along with making drawings for them.

I want to thank everyone who has read this far! Much love to you beautiful readers!