Chapter 12:Kakuja

Just to give you an illustration. ^
______________________________________

I wake up from my quick nap by Lil dudes fur tickling the back of my neck. I look to the gate to see many level Es trying to force their way in and Mr Yagari shooting them from the other side.

I sit there staring before I decide to help. Biting my lip I look towards my arm. Hesitantly I bring it up to my mouth. I mentally prepare for what I'm about to do. One. Two. Three bite!

Bite by bite I begin devouring my arm hoping it would give me some strength back.

Standing up I feel it kick in. It's only a little strength but it will do. With more blood flowing to my brain I stop to think about why I didn't just bite their arms or something before they died. I mean the wound wouldn't be fatal so they would just heal. Oh my damn I'm stupid! I mentally face palm. My hunger stopped me from using my damn common sense.

I noticed most night class students along with Yuki and Aido where here. I look up to see the headmaster up top the front gate readying his sword. Not a second after that he plunges his sword into the cement gate causing it to crumble down crushing some level Es and blocking them from getting in.

"I'll take care of these you guys protect Yuki!" Is what he told us. Or something like that I zoned out still hungry. Once the night class men and Yuki were convinced to leave I stayed.

Mr Yagari looked at me. "Are you staying to help?" I nod. I need flesh and this time I'm getting it. "Okay"

Jumping on top the rubble I see the horde of level Es on the other side.

"So much flesh~!" Letting my ghoul side take over I jump down.

Ripping limbs as I dash by I quickly choke down any that didn't turn to ash. Most of the time they turned to dust but a third of the time the vampire stayed alive long enough to heal and let me devour it.

Letting my tail swing freely and koukaku jab and punch away I take bites of flesh everytime I could.

~Meanwhile~

"The guy practically left a trail for us." Rima says with pocky in her mouth.

Following a path of dead bodies to the buildings roof the group of vampires is greeted by an orgy of vampires. Each sucking each others blood in very erotic manners. And in the center a pile of bodies with a throne atop them with a red haired man with mismatched colored eyes sitting in it.

"You're finally here!" He says.

~Yuri's pov~

Leaning against the last level E alive I eat her limb by limb until she finally disintegrates. Not nearly full I look at all the dust and blood around me. Taking a snack out of my front pocket I feed Lil dude thankful he didn't fall out of my hoodie.

I had somehow managed to to end up at the very entrance of the school. Damn there must have been alot then. Turning to walk back I bump into Kaname.

Bringing my face up to meet his he looks down on me with disinterested eyes. "Why are you here?" I say with a monotone voice just like his.

"I'm here to ask a favor I know you won't refuse." I look to him with bored eyes but still say nothing wanting to hear what he has to say. "Drink my blood." I'm taken back by the blunt statement.

"Okay first, I eat flesh and second, why?!" What is this dude up to?

"You being here have messed up my plans for this day so I might as well use you to your full advantage." The hell is that supposed to mean? I swear this vampire business is to complicated. "If I'm right, you drinking my blood will significantly make you strong enough to go against Rido, maybe even kill him."