Chapter 6:Diversion

"OK ok oK! I can do this!" Getting my exam paper I read question one. . . I skip question one. . . And two. . . And a few more after that.

Three hours later I finally finish. "Well I completely failed that. But it feels good to know i finished it. How about you guys?" Yuki groans which I assume means she failed. Sayori comforts her and tells me she thinks she did great.

With nothing else to do I walk out of the school all the way to the moon dorms.

Jumping through an open window I crash land onto Akatsuki. "Ouch Aren't you guys supposed to be sleeping?" Holding myself up I noticed our position. I feel my face heat up realising his face was in between my breast.

"Uh hum!" Hearing the most awkward cough I quickly get up to see the main night class vampires staring at me. Along with a familiar face.

"NORO!!" Jumping into his arms Like a little child I hug him.

"So Yuri. Mind filling us in."

~One hour earlier.~ Takumas Pov

"What was that noise." Stepping out of my room I go to lord Kanames dorm. I see some other students heading out of their rooms as well.

"Return to your dorms this will all be taken care of shortly." None of them listening to me Kaname steps out and speaks bringing all their attention to him.

"You have nothing to worry about now go back to your rooms. You need your rest for tomorrow's exams." Respecting his wishes they all leave.

All left was me and Kaname along with the rest of the gang. Walking quietly we see the intruder down in the common room. He wasn't moving from the sofa. He just sat their staring blankly out the window.

"Shiki turn on the lights. We don't know what he wants or if he's dangerous so be on guard." Once the lights were on we follow in silence behind Kaname. "Hello there. Who might you be?"

The next thing that happened almost made me lose my lunch. The moment Kaname spoke that last sentence the intruder completely turned his head 180 degrees in less then a second to face us. All of us stood frozen not knowing how to react. 

After some minutes he turns his head back to its normal location and we move to the sofa across from him. Still not unsure of what to do Kaname keeps asking him questions.

"I'll ask again. What are you here." Despite this unsettling atmosphere hid voice is still calm and cool.

The stranger moves his head towards the open window. Akatsuki being the closest one goes to see what he's looking at. Only to be pushed back from Yuri coming in through the same window.

~present~ Yuri's Pov

I laugh hearing their story. "You must've caused quite a stir." Kaname looks to me wanting an explanation.

"Guys this is Noro. He's taught me everything I know about fighting." Letting go of him I turn serious. "Since you're here I suppose it means I'll be going back to help aogiri?" He silently nods and I lean back to think.

"He hasn't said a single word how do you know?!" I look to see Aido very confused.

I smile run upstairs only to be back in 5 minutes with a back pack and my bunny. "Here take good care of him, don't forget to feed him and bathe him and keep him alive." Handing him off to Aido I walk out following Noro.

Almost out the gates I hear Aido following. "I'll catch up to you Noro." Running back I could see Aido down the path. "Why'd you follow?"

"To do this." Quirking a brow I don't get what he was talking about till I felt his lips on mine. It was just a peck but it still left me stunned. Seeing a smirk on his face I very slowly turn around and start walking back feeling a red tint playing on my cheeks. "Better come back!" I look back to see Aido waving goodbye. I smile and run towards Noro not wanting Aido to notice my slight blush.

~Time skip~

"Woah. Lots of new faces." Passing by I look at everyone. These are probably the ghouls that joined once we over took their ward. They all stare as I walk by.

Noro signals me to wait outside for a few minutes and someone will come get me. Nodding I lean against the wall.

Hearing footsteps I open my eyes. "So you're the deer messenger." Hearing sarcasm in his statement I look him over. A teenage male ghoul with dark unruly purple hair probably near my age gestures me to follow him.

"I'm Yuri what's your name?" Matching his speed I walk along side him.

"Ayato." I could tell he wasn't to fond of me.

"Well then Ayato. Where are you taking me?"

"In here." Opening a door he goes through and I follow. There I see Tatara and Eto.

"Eto!" Running towards her I see her stretch out her arms. "Oh I haven't seen you in forever!" Letting her stand I look over to my uncle. "Hello Tatara. I assume I'm here to fight?"

Ayato had left the room and it was only us three. With his usual stoic expression he speaks.

"This is merely a diversion." Looking up I wait for him to explain. "While most doves are here we will be going to ghoul prison camp in the 23rd ward to release the prisoners."

"I see."

A day and a few hours passed and I was already in my fighting clothes. The building was already surrounded by doves.

"Yuri go ahead and sneak in. We will meet up with you once it gets darker." I nod at Etos order and walk towards the camp.

The whole camp was underground. Many floors down all holding ghouls. Walking by the few guards I walk down several flights of stairs. Roaming around for a bit I find the control room. After several minutes of staring I decide to destroy it.

Having already knocked out the few wardens and disabling the alarms I activate my koukaku. Punching anything and everything that looked like it was hooked to something I leave. Passing by Tatara and Eto I nod letting them know it's clear.

Once done I head back to 11th ward hungry for a fight.

Takumas Pov

"So. Yesterday was ... eventful." All of us didn't know what to think. Kaname had committed something taboo by killing Shizuka.

"Let's think about something else for a while." Ever since Yuri plugged that thing up Senri has been watching it frequently. Pressing a button Senri turns it on.

"At this moment the CCG is fighting to drive out the ghoul organization that have been terrorising the 11th ward."
The news anchor pauses. "It seems like one of our audio boxes is picking something up!"

"Commander! It's the deer!"

"What the?!" Suddenly we hear screaming on the other end followed by gunshots.

"What's going on over there?" The news anchor says.

"GET OUT! RETREAT NOW!" We hear more screams along with blood being spilled. The call ends after that and it cuts to commercial.

Aido grabs the remote and turns it off. "That's not helping."

Yuri's Pov

Finally out fighting I see them all run away. This was the first time I used my bikaku in battle and it was awesome! One swing was all it took to kill most of them. The death either by being impaled or crushed by the amount of force my tail used.

I was able to kill so easily by sneaking behind the troops and walk to the center of them all. None noticed me until my kagune came out.
That's when all the shooting and screaming started. Going out of sight again I hunt those that ran away.