Chapter 10:Eyes

Sighing I flop onto Rukas bed. Lil Dude hops over to me and settles down on my stomach. "I worked so hard to cook that food and it went to waste." Closing my eyes I remember Zero and Ichirus little quarrel before dinner.

"So why exactly are you here?" I open my eyes to see Ruka sitting beside me.

"Honestly I'm avoiding the guys. Plus after the whole "Yuki is my lover" ordeal you've shut your self in you're room." I pause to pet Lil dudes head. "So I was thinking that we can be shut ins 'Together'!" Motioning my hands to form a rainbow as I speak the last word Ruka just gives me a bored expression.

"What about your classes? You skipping?" I happily nod. Just then the door slowly opens and Senri stands in the doorway.

"Damn where have you been Rimas been more bored then usual." I say as he makes his way over to us, a smirk playing on his lips. Ruka stands up
While I stay lying on her bed.

"So this is the supposed ghoul on campus?" His voice was different. Instead his usual soft and bored voice this one was more insolent and loud.

Without warning he gets on top of me his hands restraining mine. That's when I notice his eyes. Their different. One icy blue while the other a dark red.

I hear Ruka snap out of her confusion and try to pull Senri off of me. "What are you doing Senri!" She says still trying to get him of me.

He responds by mindlessly pushing her with enough force she collided with the back wall. Letting go of one of my hands.

Using the opportunity I take the chance to punch him.  Unfortunately he caught my fist midair despite the short distance. "Senri." My usual lighthearted voice gone after seeing Ruka struggle from the sudden impact. "Get off." I say trying to kick him off. Damn I didn't know Senri was this strong. Holding both my wrists in one hand he changes his position to stop my kick. Just then I feel his free arm at my throat squeezing.

"Be a good girl and shut up."

Struggling for air I activate my kakugan getting ready to release my kagune but just then he's thrown off of me. I see a flash of ginger and figured Akatsuki was the one that came to our rescue. Followed by a out of breath Takuma.

He prys Akatsuki off Senri defending him. I see Senri smirk at the fact. Getting angrier the more I looked at the situation I got up my koukaku already activated. Seeing as how Takuma was the center of attention I took the chance to sneak behind him and Senri ready to attack.

Throwing a punch Senri quickly dodges jumping up and behind me pinning my arm back in an uncomfortable position. "This one's feisty~." Activating my tail he manages to avoid being impaled but still pushed back by the impact. "My my this is new!"

"Why you-!" Taking a step forward I'm stopped by Takuma.

"Yuri. That's still Senris body, don't hurt it please." Seeing his face I stop. Slowly letting my ghoul side vanish.

"Wow you even have the ghoul under control. My sons body does have its advantages!" I shoot him a glare as he leaves.

"You okay Ruka?" She nods but says she'd like to be alone. Complying me and Akatsuki head out.

"What about you? Are you ok?" He asks after a silent walk to my room.

"Yeah it's just ... those eyes ... I don't know what happened to Senri but that's not him." He understands what I meant and says his goodbye.

Sighing I sit down and study trying to pass the time. Letting Lil dude sit on my head and eat a carrot.

{Yuri's study nap}

"Eat. It'll make you stronger." Tatara says holding out a ghouls arm. You look at it cautiously remembering the ghoul it belonged to. Unsure about what to do you face towards Noro. He gives a nod and you take the arm.

The gross texture and taste could rival that of human foods. You continue eating despite that fact. Once done you're uncle explains the point of eating the arm.

"When a ghoul commits several acts of cannibalism they absorb their rc cells.
Once high enough all the rc cells can form a new kagune." He looks to see if you are still listening. He continues once he sees that you are. "In some cases ghouls have been known to lose their mind from this while others can have complete control. Most that have gone insane were half kakujas like Yamori. While Noro and I are completely in control of ours." Hearing that you ask to see theirs. He refuses saying. "The day you unleash your kakuja and are in full control is the day you can see ours. Think of it as an incentive." You let out an ok as he continues his lesson. Ten years later you still haven't become one.

{End}

Reluctantly I open my eyes hearing my stomach growl. I groan remembering I need to go hunting. Setting Lil dude down on my pillow I open the window. It was starting to get dark but I still hurled myself out the window letting my self free fall for a couple of seconds before I land.

Remembering the deal made with the headmaster when I first arrived I slowly walk to his office. I want flesh but I still need to follow his damn rules about 'you can only kill people the hunters association allows you to'.  Sighing I knock and enter once he answers.

"What brings you here Yuri!" Despite his usual happy tone I could tell something was up. His attire had changed and he seemed more serious.

"Never mind that why are holding a sword?" Glimpsing at the bandaged sword in his hand he hides it behind his back as if it would magically disappear from the conversation.

"What sword!" I mentally facepalm.
Preparing to continue the conversation I stop noticing the scent of blood.

After a second I could tell it was Yukis.  My eyes widen as I smell her bloods scent change from human, to vampire. Did someone turn Yuki?!

Facing the window I begin to run to it. I'm stopped by headmaster Cross standing in my way. "Yuri calm down everything's okay! That's the least of your worries at the moment." I stop.

"Your daughter has just been tUrnEd into a VaMpIrE and you're not going to do anything?!"

"That's wrong Yuri." He motions to a chair and complying I take a seat. "Yuki has in fact been turned back into a vampire." Not understanding he explains. "Yuki was born a pure blood vampire." Still not understanding the situation I wait for more information. "Just come with me." He speed walks out of his office the sword still in his hand.

Catching up to him I keep bombarding gonna with questions.
"Where are we going? What about Yuki? Is there going to be a fight? What's with the damn sword?!"

"As we speak vampires are on their way here to take Yuki. Most notably her uncle Rido and he won't stop till he gets her blood." That one sentence was enough for me to take this mysterious situation seriously. I have absolutely no clue what is happening but If there's a threat to this school I will fight it off as this schools Guardian!

"Yuri why'd you stop?" Snapping from my pep talk I notice I had stopped and posed heroically. My face heats up from embarrassment as I catch up to the headmaster. I see him laugh but continue walking.

He stops at the front gates. "Hello Yagari." His voice wasn't his usual happy tone. "I don't know if your reason for coming back here is a good or bad one." Looking between the two still not understanding what the hell is going on I wait for Mr. Yagari to respond.

"The hunters association sent an order." He pauses before saying what the order was. "Kill Zero Kiriyu." Okay okay wait! Now Zeros involved? "You got one to didn't you?"

As if on cue we hear a thud and turn to see Zero. Obviously in pain and holding the tatoo on his neck he leans back on the wall for support. His eyes glowing red he challenges the two to actually kill him.

______________________________________

I'd like to thank you lovely readers for voting and commenting on my story so far! It's nice to see people enjoy my writing XD