◇1◇

"Oh my gosh!" You yelled whilst giggling. You were playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl with your boyfriend, the one and only, Markiplier, and your character had just gotten launched off of the screen.

"Yeah!" Mark laughed as the finish screen popped up.

"I was so close!" You wailed with a big grin on your face.

"I know! That's why I was trying so hard!" Mark exclaimed. Then, he glanced at his watch, and said, "I gotta go."

"Wh--Already?" You said. Mark got up and walked over to the door. You followed closely behind.

"Relax. It'll only be one day," Mark says. "You are still coming over tomorrow, right?"

"Duh! It's only our first anniversary!" You said. Mark quickly kissed you goodbye. You watched sadly as he opened the door to leave.

"Just checking," Mark laughed as he exited throught the door. Before closing it, he poked his head back in, and added, "Oh, I almost forgot! Wear something nice."

You chuckled to yourself as he closed the door. "I wonder what he's got planned?" You thought out loud. Flopping on the couch, you realized just how empty your house was. 'Why didn't I just ask him to stay over?' You wonder. Your parents would be gone for the next few weeks. It was their anniversary too.

Oh well. You shrugged and decided to make yourself some popcorn. Then, you settled with it, on the couch, wearing your favorite hoodie. "Time for Netflix," you said. "I really need to stop talking to myself."

Sorry for the short chapter! I needed an opening XD. I promise the next one will be longer!